New Xiaomi 12s pro Miui 14

Tazman09

Members
Nov 5, 2022
I found xiaomi 12s pro phone using google phone app was not working after update from 13 to 14 Miui. Could hear phone ringing but nothing showed up on who was calling. Could not answer calls. Tried everything I could think of to fix but, nothing worked. (uninstall-re install, permissions, delete cache, etc..) I went back to stock phone app and it seems to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: aegdawson
Same problem my phone does everything except enable me to answer phone calls!
Any solutions?

Same problem my phone does everything except enable me to answer phone calls!
Any solutions?
I was able to fix it by giving all the damn permissions in the world to this phone app. You can trust it as its from google. So give a shot if u want else use the default phone app. Ur choice bro. Have fun.

Reactions: aegdawson
I was able to fix it by giving all the damn permissions in the world to this phone app. You can trust it as its from google. So give a shot if u want else use the default phone app. Ur choice bro. Have fun.
Did as you said and yup it works now... great cheers!

Thanks! I had the same issue on the Mi 10 (UMI). it works now after giving it all permissions.

having the same issue with mi 13 ultra on miui 14.0.16 what permissions does it need ? i gave everything but still the same