Xiaomi 12T PRO is not updated via OTA

omsound

Members
Mar 9, 2023
I installed TWRP, installed MIUI 14.0.23.4.2

In the section "Device", "MIUI version" I received a message: Do you have TWRP installed in air? I indicated Yes.

But I do not receive an update "over the air", I click "Check update", but writes that the latest version is installed. Now I have MIUI 14.0.23.4.2

What am I doing wrong? Please help me!

I read the FAQ it says to update you need to go to "updater" and download, but I don't have anything

Xiaomi 12T PRO DITING

Reactions: Tony99
Some countries (mainly outside the EU) do not have access to the OTA server due to botnets..
Download the ROM in your browser.
Do you know where to see the list of countries?

Maybe you need to select the desired region in the list of regions on the device?
I live in Russia, my region choice is the USA, with it the sound volume is better

Dear developers! Please post information that not all users xiaomi.eu they can use OTA to immediately know if it makes sense to install and configure TWRP, reinstall MIUI, etc.

It is still beneficial for you to use TWRP. You download the ROM in the browser directly to the phone and update it in TWRP. You don't need a PC for this.

Reactions: omsound
I installed TWRP, installed MIUI 14.0.23.4.2

In the section "Device", "MIUI version" I received a message: Do you have TWRP installed in air? I indicated Yes.

But I do not receive an update "over the air", I click "Check update", but writes that the latest version is installed. Now I have MIUI 14.0.23.4.2

What am I doing wrong? Please help me!

I read the FAQ it says to update you need to go to "updater" and download, but I don't have anything

Xiaomi 12T PRO DITING
hello, it happens that in the system settings, in the connection and sharing options, that if you select a private DNS server like the addition "dns.adguard.com" to remove the advertisements that have been everywhere for a while on browsers like Google Chrome, that it also blocks updates, especially of the weekly Roms update application on the Xiaomi 12T Pro for my part... Have a nice day to you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-22-09-51-58-215_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-22-09-51-58-215_com.android.updater.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 133
hello, it happens that in the system settings, in the connection and sharing options, that if you select a private DNS server like the addition "dns.adguard.com" to remove the advertisements that have been everywhere for a while on browsers like Google Chrome, that it also blocks updates, especially of the weekly Roms update application on the Xiaomi 12T Pro for my part... Have a nice day to you
Hi! Thanks for the answer! The problem is something else, I've already found out, not all countries, ip addresses, work with updates, I'm from Russia, it doesn't work for us (( But I just download through the browser and then update in TWRP