New Xiaomi 13 (fuxi) Google Assistant

Andrey Kalenyh

Members
Dec 11, 2017
14.0.31.0.TMCCNXM doesn't work google assistant on "OK Google". After first install ROM it worked but after one or to days stopped. Works only on button.

Try the following: Update the Google App from the Play Store (make sure you're not using the beta version), clear your Google App and Google Play Services data, then restart your device and try setting up Voice Match.

Thanks! It worked, but no audio response from "Hey, Google" anyway. I've tried any options found in google search.

Thanks! It worked, but no audio response from "Hey, Google" anyway. I've tried any options found in google search.
The Google Assistant only responds with voice if you ask for something via voice command, check in the settings if the assistant's spoken response is activated, and while it responds check that the volume is not set to zero.

I meant another response. When I've spoke "Hey Google', short beep must be responded. And then I can do request. But I've found a reason and fixed it. Accessebilty buttun must be activated. If button annoying use gesture instead button. Response works perfectly after this maniputations.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-27-19-27-53-938_com.android.settings[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-27-19-27-53-938_com.android.settings[1].jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 87
I meant another response. When I've spoke "Hey Google', short beep must be responded. And then I can do request. But I've found a reason and fixed it. Accessebilty buttun must be activated. If button annoying use gesture instead button. Response works perfectly after this maniputations.
Ah yes, I also miss that sound when using "Ok Google", but I also tried this tip you said and it still doesn't work for me.