Xiaomi 13 pro, android 14

I think it might be this week. In the last Nightly they said the next builds would be based on A14 and were coming out Oct 13/14

Regardless of official Android 14 releases from Xiaomi, it's still unclear when/if Xiaomi.eu builds are coming.
New complications introduced by Google are impeding the progress.

I would really like to know why Google is seemingly against custom ROMs. In the past time, it appears as though they are doing everything to annoy custom ROM developers and users. That's really strange. Well thanks for your efforts against that.

Regardless of official Android 14 releases from Xiaomi, it's still unclear when/if Xiaomi.eu builds are coming.
But that equals to being locked out of updates, probably on both, android and miui depts because Xiaomi is not going to update Android 13 miui 14 on phones that have received Android 14 miui 15 updates and previous Android transitions were fine it seems.
And eventually, most (If not all) phones that have xiaomi eu will be updated to Android 14
Besides, there is Android 14 beta port for redmi note 10 pro right now and it looks like pixel experience is going to get Android 14 rom too

But that equals to being locked out of updates, probably on both, android and miui depts because Xiaomi is not going to update Android 13 miui 14 on phones that have received Android 14 miui 15 updates and previous Android transitions were fine it seems.
And eventually, most (If not all) phones that have xiaomi eu will be updated to Android 14
Besides, there is Android 14 beta port for redmi note 10 pro right now and it looks like pixel experience is going to get Android 14 rom too
I don't see your point.

My point is, If you're unable to port Android 14 to xiaomi.eu, that means we will be unable to access latest features and improvements that come with updates of official firmware, If i got it right?
I don't think they can't do it, Google have put some difficulties in place, must be delayed until they have a fix then it should be released.