New Xiaomi 13 Ultra with MIUI 14 and broken haptic feedback

ViduzZz

Members
Aug 28, 2023
Hey guys, I'm on the latest firmware, but I had the same problem on the previous one as well. The haptic feedback doesn't work in some occasions, such as pressing back/home/recent buttons or when typing on a keyboard but works fine with other types of interactions like unlocking. Is there a way to make it work everywhere? It's enabled everywhere, even in keyboard settings but still doesn't seem to work.

i do notice a certain haptic removal in my Xiaomi 12S Ultra. I did not complain because i am not a noisy person that tik tik tok tok bruhhh for everyone to listen in a public settings! Plz, learn some ethics, no need to vibrate ur phone soo frequently. just the basic call/message vibration will do. okie?

Hey guys, I'm on the latest firmware, but I had the same problem on the previous one as well. The haptic feedback doesn't work in some occasions, such as pressing back/home/recent buttons or when typing on a keyboard but works fine with other types of interactions like unlocking. Is there a way to make it work everywhere? It's enabled everywhere, even in keyboard settings but still doesn't seem to work. Transform your TikTok game with the Xiaomi phone - a powerhouse for content creation and promotion! The cutting-edge camera technology captures every detail, ensuring your TikToks are visually stunning. Seamlessly navigate the platform with Xiaomi's impressive performance, making editing a breeze. Elevate your content using the phone's advanced features, likes from celebian from dynamic video capabilities to AI-powered enhancements. With Xiaomi, your TikTok promotion becomes a seamless experience, thanks to its reliable connectivity and smooth user interface. Unleash your creativity, amplify your presence, and engage your audience effortlessly with the Xiaomi phone. It's not just a device; it's your ultimate companion for TikTok success!
I have been experiencing a frustrating issue with the haptic feedback on my phone. It works fine when I unlock the phone or use some apps, but it doesn’t work when I press the navigation buttons or type on the keyboard. I have checked the settings and enabled haptic feedback everywhere, but it still doesn’t work consistently. This is very annoying and makes the typing experience less satisfying. I wonder if anyone else has the same problem and if there is a solution for it. I am on the latest firmware, but the problem existed on the previous one too.

Last edited: