Xiaomi 14 BL

zellot06

Members
Oct 6, 2023
Hello everyone!

When the bootloader lock is in the locked state, it helps protect device security, avoid data leakage, and provide users with a safer and more stable experience. From now on, the Boot loader unlocking permission after upgrading to Xiaomi Hyper OS will only be available to developers and mobile phone enthusiasts. Thank you for your support and understanding. The specific changes are as follows:

Ordinary users: It is strongly recommended that you keep the Bootloader lock in the locked state (default state) without unlocking it.

Mobile phone enthusiasts: If you are fully aware of the risks involved in unlocking and rooting your phone and can bear the risks, you can go to the Xiaomi community to apply for unlocking permission. The specific application rules are subject to the application page of the internal testing center of the Xiaomi community.

In addition, for security reasons, if the Bootloader lock under the MIUI system is unlocked, you will not be able to receive the update push of Xiaomi Thermal OS. If you need to receive the update push of Xiaomi Hyper OS, please reset the Bootloader lock. Locked, thank you for your understanding and support.

IMG_20231108_171259.jpg

#HyperOS #Bootloader
Unlocked devices will no longer receive HyperOS system updates. Push unlocking is time-sensitive and needs to be reapplied after expiration. Even if it is not the Mi14 series, if you upgrade to HyperOS, you must take this new unlocking method, which is still before MIUI. The path requires real-name verification, community level of at least 5 and passing the answer test. Other details are not much different from before. Please refer to the announcement and internal beta instructions for details.

Mobile phone enthusiasts: If you are fully aware of the risks involved in unlocking and rooting your phone and can bear the risks, you can go to the Xiaomi community to apply for unlocking permission. The specific application rules are subject to the application page of the internal testing center of the Xiaomi community.
Didn't find this yet, only this and this. I'm planning to buy a Xiaomi 14 Pro, ship it to my country (Austria) and flash the xiaomi.eu rom as soon as it comes out.

But at first, i have to unlock the bootloader, but how do i do this? Do i really have to be a chinese citizen and get level 5 developer for this?

Didn't find this yet, only this and this. I'm planning to buy a Xiaomi 14 Pro, ship it to my country (Austria) and flash the xiaomi.eu rom as soon as it comes out. But at first, i have to unlock the bootloader, but how do i do this? Do i really have to be a chinese citizen and get level 5 developer for this? https:web.vip.miui.com/page/info/mio/mio/detail?postId=41559680 new china policy is here

Didn't find this yet, only this and this. I'm planning to buy a Xiaomi 14 Pro, ship it to my country (Austria) and flash the xiaomi.eu rom as soon as it comes out.

But at first, i have to unlock the bootloader, but how do i do this? Do i really have to be a chinese citizen and get level 5 developer for this?
new china policy is here

@weihe
That's the same like @zellot06 posted in this thread, but where can i apply for unlocking permission? If i start the Unlock Tool it checks for "account permissions" and then waits for connection to an Xiaomi phone (because it passes the check maybe?).

Does this mean, i could unlock an Xiaomi 14 Pro right now at this state? I thought you have to be a chinese citizen and get developer level 5?

Last edited:
@weihe
That's the same like @zellot06 posted in this thread, but where can i apply for unlocking permission? If i start the Unlock Tool it checks for "account permissions" and then waits for connection to an Xiaomi phone (because it passes the check maybe?).

Does this mean, i could unlock an Xiaomi 14 Pro right now at this state? I thought you have to be a chinese citizen and get developer level 5?
3 & 4 question - Yes

Reactions: unins000
We must wait what the Team says in Future. When really Xiaomi decide to lock out unlock devices from Update it will be very sad for Community

Xiaomi.eu ROM already don't use the official update process, so it does not matter. It is only an issue for people using official ROMs.
yes but in Xiaomi Community there is a hint it could be for everyone Smartphones which received hyper os.