Xiaomi 14 pro CN camera issue

lynog

Members
May 2, 2024
Hi all, i have the 14 pro CN version, i paid to get it unlocked and flashed with EU Rom and its been running fine but this past two weeks the camera is borderline unusable, ive searched and seen alot of people have the exact same problems on different versions of my phone with different ROMs with fixes for their versions but havnt seemed to get any for my own, ive done a clean install of EU rom but it changed nothing. Can anyone help me out? i only got the phone due to the camera and its kinda useless right now.

Hi all, i have the 14 pro CN version, i paid to get it unlocked and flashed with EU Rom and its been running fine but this past two weeks the camera is borderline unusable, ive searched and seen alot of people have the exact same problems on different versions of my phone with different ROMs with fixes for their versions but havnt seemed to get any for my own, ive done a clean install of EU rom but it changed nothing. Can anyone help me out? i only got the phone due to the camera and its kinda useless right now.
What exactly are you not satisfied with?

What exactly are you not satisfied with?
Sorry I should of explained more, I assumed more people would of known as it seems to be a common fault on the Xiaomi 14 Global.

Basically my camera either has a black screen and after 30s or so it shuts down and says retry again in a few mins, or it opens up with a blurry pic and after 20seconds or so it works. But then try to switch to say, video mode and it does the same thing again. Someone in another thread suggest a clean install of Shennong latest EU rom which I done but its still the same. I'm not sure if I should maybe factory reset and try again with a install but I don't know if that will affect my unlocked status of my phone and don't want to chance it seeing as I paid 90 dollars from the unlock.

Sorry I should of explained more, I assumed more people would of known as it seems to be a common fault on the Xiaomi 14 Global.

Basically my camera either has a black screen and after 30s or so it shuts down and says retry again in a few mins, or it opens up with a blurry pic and after 20seconds or so it works. But then try to switch to say, video mode and it does the same thing again. Someone in another thread suggest a clean install of Shennong latest EU rom which I done but its still the same. I'm not sure if I should maybe factory reset and try again with a install but I don't know if that will affect my unlocked status of my phone and don't want to chance it seeing as I paid 90 dollars from the unlock.

Factory reset does not affect the bootloader status in any way. You don't need to worry.

I don't understand the question. Factory reset will not lock the bootloader
I'm asking. Now that I know factory reset won't affect my unlock status. Do you think I should do a full factory reset on my phone to try and fix my camera issue and then flash on the latest EU rom?

I'm asking. Now that I know factory reset won't affect my unlock status. Do you think I should do a full factory reset on my phone to try and fix my camera issue and then flash on the latest EU rom?
Then it's easier to install it directly via first_install_with_data_format.bat. In any case, it won't be worse.

Then it's easier to install it directly via first_install_with_data_format.bat. In any case, it won't be worse.
I've already done first install with data format, mate. It didn't fix anything sadly.