jamesaddicted

Members
Mar 11, 2023
I am writing because a strange problem with two Xiaomi security cameras, one is the 360 Security Camera and the other is the Xiaomi Dafang, both were working very well for me, in fact I was delighted with their performance. At a time when I stopped using them for a while, now I need them, and it turns out that neither of them turn on, I don't know what could have happened to them, since I only had them saved, after plugging in both do not react, they do not turn on their little light does not have any movement or noise as they used to do before, I also noticed that the socket begins to get a little hot and that seemed strange to me, that's why I turn to you hoping you can help me solve it, I also tried to reset them, but they do not react at all, they only remain off, both still maintain their association to the Mi Home app, where I have all my other devices, it is something unusual for this to happen and still just on two different Xiaomi cameras.
I am attaching a photo of both, so you can see them.
https://ibb.co/ZLdxyK3

I'm counting on you, and I hope you can help me find a solution. Thank you very much for your attention.
Best regards.

Last edited:
(Keep in mind you are on a custom ROM forum, not an official Xiaomi assistance website. You may only get answer from fellow users)