Xiaomi civi 2 and 13 lite waiting eu rom

Necroposting isn't my intention but I've just seen that HyperOS has recently been released in China for the Civi 2. @Igor Eisberg has already been more than clear that the Civi 2 wouldn't ever be supported and explained the reasons behind the choice, mainly the completely different camera subsystem along with the fact that it isn't a widespread model outside China and quite difficult to get hold for testing purposes, not to mention the waste of effforts by the developers.
Everything is crystal clear but I was wondering if the opposite could ever happen: a port of the HyperOS china rom to the Xiaomi 13 Lite (Ziyig) by the Xiaomi.eu team. I fear HyperOS wouldn't ever be made available for Ziyig otherwise. I'm not asking for a port, I'd only like to know if it is something planned in the near future. Thanks anyway to all the team for the enormous effort!

... but I was wondering if the opposite could ever happen: a port of the HyperOS china rom to the Xiaomi 13 Lite (Ziyig) by the Xiaomi.eu team.
No, we don't make ports.

I fear HyperOS wouldn't ever be made available for Ziyig otherwise.
No reason why HyperOS won't be officially available for the Global model. It's relatively new.

I'm not asking for a port, I'd only like to know if it is something planned in the near future. Thanks anyway to all the team for the enormous effort!
You did say "port"...

@Igor Eisberg

Thanks for much better clarifying as always and apologies for my very bad choice in terminology but I haven't found a better way to explain. I was just trying to explain my hope for the availability of a xiaomi.eu HyperOS release for Ziyig in the very near future given that, in spite of the fact I don't forget what had previously been discussed and clarified here, Civi 2 already has one (from Xiaomi, nothing related to you). I'll wait patiently and see what would happen. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Igor Eisberg