xiaomi.eu performance issues

Spookie

Members
Dec 14, 2021
Why does the performance in general like opening and closing apps, scrolling, using the UI feel laggy on the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G device. This issue was not present on the stock ROM. Also it feels like it's heating up more than stock while having worse performance.

When did you install this ROM? If installed in the past days then wait 7~10 days to the ROM learn your usage pattern, make the background optimization and your performance and battery life will be better also the thermals will be fine.

When did you install this ROM? If installed in the past days then wait 7~10 days to the ROM learn your usage pattern, make the background optimization and your performance and battery life will be better also the thermals will be fine.
Oh, okay. I installed it 3 days ago so I guess I will wait and see. Thanks for help!

Reactions: Nerve1004
Another advice for the future which works for me. I usually follow 80-20% charging rule. Once in a week when I experience higher battery drain or update a lot of apps from playstore I leave the phone on the charger for the whole night with slow charger. It forces the system to make the background package optimizations. Honestly I found the new MIUI 14 is a big step forward and gives excellent performance and battery life for my Mi 11.

Reactions: Spookie