Xiaomi.eu Rom for Redmi K30 Pro

Kerv0110

Members
May 14, 2020
Hello everybody,

is there any Information, when a xiaomi.eu-Rom will be available for the Redmi K30 Pro / Zoom Edition / Poco F2 Pro?
I'm watching this Community and xda every day, but there seems to be nothing in the make for my phone. There's not even a xda-forum for this great phone, which has been released nearly two months ago now.

It's already available for both MIUI 11 and MIUI 12 beta (but not available yet for poco). You may check that and look for HMK30Pro in the xiaomi.eu thread's download link. Regular pro and zoom edition share the same fiwrmware.

In all honesty I really don't understand why xda moderators/staffs have yet to create a thread for K30 pro. People have been spamming requesting to create one but it seems there's still no action or feedback from them.

Reactions: Kerv0110
It's already available for both MIUI 11 and MIUI 12 beta (but not available yet for poco). You may check that and look for HMK30Pro in the xiaomi.eu thread's download link. Regular pro and zoom edition share the same fiwrmware.

In all honesty I really don't understand why xda moderators/staffs have yet to create a thread for K30 pro. People have been spamming requesting to create one but it seems there's still no action or feedback from them.

You're right, tanks!
It is simply missing in the overview of the Initial Post. Haven't checked this on my own...

Reactions: stajyun
Yeah, the overview device list miss that out for some reason. But I bet we both are really glad devs don't leave us out