Xiaomi.eu Rom To Developer Rom

nikoemo

Members
Jun 16, 2016
Hi, can i go from xiaomi.eu rom do developer rom without locking bootloader? just flash with twrp?

Hi, can i go from xiaomi.eu rom do developer rom without locking bootloader? just flash with twrp?

Downloading dev rom .zip fle, choose mi update app, then select update file?

That procedure isnt working for you?

Are you sure that this method is ok?
Maybe is more safe to use the Miflash tool
Yes, i used the miflash tool, everything was normal. I'm back on xiaomi.eu rom because it's so much better. I just couldn't stand all the chinese bloatware. I made a backup of the font folder and copied it over in xiaomi.eu rom because i like the original font better. Now it's perfect!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pezzo
Yes, i used the miflash tool, everything was normal. I'm back on xiaomi.eu rom because it's so much better. I just couldn't stand all the chinese bloatware. I made a backup of the font folder and copied it over in xiaomi.eu rom because i like the original font better. Now it's perfect!

Thanks!
Now I use xiaomi.eu dev, if I want to test official global dev I use Miflash and same tool to came back to xiaomi.eu, correct?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks!
Now I use xiaomi.eu dev, if I want to test official global dev I use Miflash and same tool to came back to xiaomi.eu, correct?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
I can't speak for global rom but i flashed chinese developer rom with mi flash. When you do that you lose your twrp recovery. When i got back to xioami.eu rom i flashed twrp with fastboot and then flashed xiaomi.eu rom through twrp. Of course you need to wipe data in twrp, you can choose all data or just data and system. It worked for me. I suggest that you do nandroid backup with twrp before all of this and then put it on you computer just to be safe. You have fastboot commands for pushing and pulling twrp recovery to and of the computer. Google it.

Reactions: Pezzo