Xiaomi i love... but :(

Daniel_Reis_83

Members
Apr 20, 2017
Hello
I come to say that i love xiaomi
1 and 2 purchase was 2x redmi 4 (prada) good machines but one of them took better photos than the other, as i had come from china never complained.
3 purchase was MI a1, good machine good pictures, missing 2 things that i love and love and I love ... the option to turn off the alarm show the time
In MI a1 it's missing in my view some things that xiaomi should have as an option to install to look like MIUI weeklys and stables .. a launcher to have some things from MIUI
4 purchase redmi 5 (hm5) a reasonable mobile phone not as good as mi1a but much better than redmi4 (prada).

With redmi 5 i am currently testing with miui10_HM5Global_8.7.3 and have some aspects that i love and hate:

Love:
Multitask
Arrangement of shortcuts when pulling down
Option to close the assistant

I hate:
not have the option to turn off the alarm and show the time
I can not turn off google search when I slide up
Improve the camera software(not only in this rom its in all)

I was using this version HM5_V9.1_7.12.21 on redmi 5 before moving on to the miui10 beta, because...
As i said before i can turn off the assistant, google search when i slide up, when i slide down it has the 5 shortcuts fast and not the 4, and the sound when i turn on and off the screen i love this sound but is the last verson whit this sound:(
I would like to see in the global versions, so i use the weekly and stables versions.
Do like for those who like to have in the global version, give your opinion

Sorry if i'm not posting in the right place, and bad English

Thx

I already tried the xiaomi mi 5. Beautiful, powerful, no bugs, impeccable finish a few xiaomi home apps are well thought out, good dual sim management ... I liked it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minecraft Pocket Edition Google Play Services Counter-Strike

Last edited by a moderator: