Xiaomi Mi 10 - ROM Global Version

Andreea

Members
Apr 23, 2020
Hey. I have a Mi 10 (China device) and i instal miui rom global version. Everything works ok except my sim card is not detecting after that. Can you help me with that?

Have you tried moving the sim to the other slot? The global devices only have one sim card. You may need to run a China-based rom to see both.

I allso did the reinstall with the xiaomitool V2 Andreea but it didn't solve the problem for me :(! Any help?

Hi everybody, Because there seem's to be nobody who can help here to solve the sim network problem. I reïnstalled the CHN version back and then it all worked again. It's a pitty that this software bugg can't get fixed. Maybe miui 12 brings the solution :)!

Please note, with Global version only one sim card will be activated. The ROM will disable the second sim card.
Currently only Xiaomi.Eu from which is based on Chinese works, allowing to use both sim cards...this rom is optimized to EU (GPS, 4g and 5g networks, google integration - except Ok Google)

Don't use version 11.0.24 - this buggy - flash it with 11.0.20 - very stable - didn't notice any bugs