Xiaomi Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080P

DJGKHN

Members
Feb 21, 2024
Model No: mjsxj05cm
serial number starts with 25288
After a firmware update recommended by the Mi home application my camera stopped working. The light is always on.
I did tf_recovery on YouTube and none of it worked, still the orange light is constant, no response.

Model No: mjsxj05cm serial number starts with 25288 After a firmware update recommended by the Mi home application my camera stopped working. The light is always on. I did tf_recovery on YouTube and none of it worked, still the orange light is constant, no response. Model No: mjsxj05cm serial number starts with 25288 After a firmware update recommended by the Mi home application my camera stopped working. The light is always on. I did tf_recovery on YouTube and none of it worked, still the orange light is constant, no response.

I had the same problem but I managed to solve it. First, remove the sd card then reset the camera, connect the camera again, if you had disconnected it, this should allow the update to to conclude, put the sd card back in, your camera should now be working again. Reinsert your sd card and format it. That should solve the problem. I must admit that this worked for me but it has only been 3 days since I carried out this fix and all is working OK, up to now.