Xiaomi Mi home Sercurity 360 2K/1080P - Cannot connect automatically after power off.

doanphunggiahuy

Members
Aug 21, 2023
Dear friends.
I have had a trouble for Xiaomi camera connection after a power off (Type: Xiaomi Mi home Sercurity 360 2K/1080P)
Here are the detail.
1. When the power is ready. I connect normally based on the manual instruction.
2. All is good for the camera.
3. When my home pass the power off. The camera cannot connect automatically so I have to connect it from beginning as the manual instruction shows.
I work far away from home so that is the trouble .
Do you have any solution or ideal for this one? Please give some comments.

Reactions: shawkaan
Hi, I have the same problem as yours. After changing to my new router (Dlink AX3000), everything seems fine except my mi 360 cameras have failed to connect to the network everytime after power outage. So, Ive to go through the installation process again. It's very tedious and frustrating.

I´m experiencing the same error. I recently changed my router (for other reasons), but i'm not shure if the previously had the same problem. Currently using an Greatek Router. Blue light blinking every time the power off and back again.

Hoping for some help here.

Hello guys I really need help my 360 2k camera does the same thing it can not automatically connect back to wifi except I have to go through the same process of resetting it and connect it back, this puts our security at risk in case am not home please if someone has a better idea of how to help solve this problem please share