Xiaomi MI11 Ultra - No 5G after flashing xiaomi.eu

Leon7

Members
Jul 12, 2021
Hello,
I've got my Mi11 Ultra from China and used the China rom for 1 week ( because of BL). Today i switched to lates stable xiaomi.eu (12.5.10) and notice that my 5G no longer works, the phone always connect to 4G. On China rom 5g was fine.

China Rom says 5g for some reason but it doesn't really connect to it,did you try a speed test to confirm speeds are different?

Hello,
I've got my Mi11 Ultra from China and used the China rom for 1 week ( because of BL). Today i switched to lates stable xiaomi.eu (12.5.10) and notice that my 5G no longer works, the phone always connect to 4G. On China rom 5g was fine.
Heres the reality, The China rom and Xiaomi.eu rom are one in the same. If you are not getting 5G on one, you're not getting it on the other. You need to check which 5G bands are in your area and then seem which 5G band are supported by Xiaomi. You might also check to see if 5G is turned on as your preferred network connection in settings.

If you are located in Europe, 5g is related to the bands supported by your device and the one used by your network provider, changing rom does not solve your issues with 5g whilst changing operator could. Otherwise I suggest if you can to sell your china device and get a global device