Invalid Xiaomi POCO F5 (Marble)

plexson

Members
Aug 1, 2023
Hey there, I'm pretty new here so I don't know a whole lot about any of this but I did finally, after a week of waiting for my bootloader to unlock, install the latest stable xiaomi.eu ROM (marble) for my Xiaomi POCO F5 last night, however I seem to have a small issue.

I don't know if there's a second Themes app (I haven't found one) but the Themes app that's on the ROM I flashed does not let me use themes from my old Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, with an error message stating "This theme is no longer available" even though I ported them over from my old phone. Is there any fix/workaround for that or am I missing something obvious?

Through the backup function of MIUI, I made a backup of my old phone's Themes and loaded it through that same backup function onto the POCO F5
Well, we never claimed that any kind of backup from an official ROM (especially a Global ROM that comes with different apps) would work on our ROMs.
You're not supposed to restore any backups made on other ROMs.

Well, we never claimed that any kind of backup from an official ROM (especially a Global ROM that comes with different apps) would work on our ROMs.
You're not supposed to restore any backups made on other ROMs.
Fair enough, is there any other way I could accomplish this though? Like just dragging the theme files from my old phone to the new one or should I just leave it as-is and maybe find a new theme - if there is no alternative that is?

Fair enough, is there any other way I could accomplish this though? Like just dragging the theme files from my old phone to the new one or should I just leave it as-is and maybe find a new theme - if there is no alternative that is?
You're supposed to get the MTZ files of those themes and import them.
Good luck.