Xiaomi Redmi note 13 pro 5G (e-SIM error)

felipx1

Members
Sep 5, 2024
Hello,

Last month I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G, and this week, when I tried to install the e-SIM, the operator's attendant asked me for a number called "EID", but I can't generate this code in any way. I've tried changing it to all possible regions and nothing works here.

While exploring the topics here, I found a link where I could access Xiaomi's Product Authentication, and I was able to verify that my cell phone is not an official global version, so I would like to know how I should proceed now to be able to activate the e-SIM.

MPSS.DE.3.1.1 Mar 13 2024-09:29:57

Attachments

• error (1).jpg
    error (1).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 46
  • error (2).jpg
    error (2).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 46
  • error (3).jpg
    error (3).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 42
  • screencapture-mi-global-verify-2024-09-05-02_05_41.png
    screencapture-mi-global-verify-2024-09-05-02_05_41.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 43
Hello,

Last month I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G, and this week, when I tried to install the e-SIM, the operator's attendant asked me for a number called "EID", but I can't generate this code in any way. I've tried changing it to all possible regions and nothing works here.

While exploring the topics here, I found a link where I could access Xiaomi's Product Authentication, and I was able to verify that my cell phone is not an official global version, so I would like to know how I should proceed now to be able to activate the e-SIM.

MPSS.DE.3.1.1 Mar 13 2024-09:29:57
Hello,

Since your phone isn't an official global version, it may not support e-SIM activation properly. Contact Xiaomi support for assistance and check if there are any region-specific restrictions or settings. You might also need to update your firmware or visit a local service center for help.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G CN version, does not support ESIM, nothing to do.