Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Mtk Battery Issue

You can try clean installing the latest Xiaomi.eu beta. I used to have really horrible SOT on my RMN4MTK, but now it's arround 5-6 hours on a two day usage. Try it, you can't get worse than that.

You can try clean installing the latest Xiaomi.eu beta. I used to have really horrible SOT on my RMN4MTK, but now it's arround 5-6 hours on a two day usage. Try it, you can't get worse than that.

which version exactly? and can you add some screen shot of the SOT kindly?

The 7.12.14 version. My phone is charging right now, will post screens when I make them ;) Any version works the same on my device, to be honest.

okay, so.. i have changed battery ... nothing happened same problem. i have disabled every single app i could.. nothing helped.. i didnt knew what else to do .. phone was and still is ok.. so i have opened back cover unpluged fingerprint sensor and right tiny black wire just beside battery on the right.. since i didnt knew what it was.. i have tryed everything.. and wifi works speaker works everything actually worked normaly.. my battery is okay now..
ps.. disabling google duo didnt help at all .. calibration didnt help either.. so belive. it or not my battery is ok now.. hope ill help somebody.. i usually dont writte this kind of stuff nowhere but i was desperate with my phone and i just felt i had to share my experience..