Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pro

my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pro smartphone and checked that the reboots alone... watt to do?

• software

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • diveces

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Paulofpp

Members
Nov 24, 2016
my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pro smartphone and checked that reboots alone... watt to do?

thans for all the help.

hi,

miui global 8.0 stable

8.0.5.0.0(mbfcndg)

thanks
Hmm, it's a vendor ROM, Official and Xiaomi.eu ROM are only 4 digits, like 8.0.4.0 (latest global ROM), do you need to flash your phone with an official or xiaomi.eu rom. If you haven't unlocked your bootloader you has no choice, you will need to use an Official rom.

After unlock your bootloader you can install TWRP and install Xiaomi.eu

The Pro does not exist, you may have a fake device... Any place that advertises with "Pro" is lying to you... It could just be 3GB model, but still they are lying about the model name so the firmware could be bad or fake at least. Flash official stable (from en.miui.com, check their forums) with SP Flash Tool ASAP (full wipe device to official).

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PrismK
hello,

I bought here and in the description can see pro !!!
geekbuying
Package-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Pro-3GB-64GB-Smartphone---Silver-373638

thank you

The funniest thing is that I have been using the smartphone for 2 days and have not yet restarted ...
Must have updated something !!!
thank you

Hello,

The phone is all software malfunctioning, I thought it worked but it ended up failing.
The phone rebooted again and after unlocking the sim, I try to unlock the mobile phone and it does not accept the sequence of the code. I try hard reset and the menu does not appear to run the application.

I already sent emails to geekbuying to collect the mobile phone and it is not easy ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I do not get into any of these ....

As was already suggested, flash official ROM. It could be a problem with vendor ROM. Why have you ignored?

Follow Flash/Unbrick guide on official Redmi Note 4 forum (en.miui.com).

This is nothing to do with xiaomi.eu ROM.

As was already suggested, flash official ROM. It could be a problem with vendor ROM. Why have you ignored?

Follow Flash/Unbrick guide on official Redmi Note 4 forum (en.miui.com).

This is nothing to do with xiaomi.eu ROM.

Hello,
I saw your post and I understand what you say, I did not ignore !!!
The problem is that I have the cell phone 4 days ago and I can lose the guarantee.

Joa I talked to geekbuying and they are just tying the matter. I will return the equipment because I do not know what to do with the software and I do not know how to do it.

I watch a lot of videos in the end without realizing how to apply.

I hope to get back, I was very disappointed with this situation and I even liked the mobile phone.

Hello,
I saw your post and I understand what you say, I did not ignore !!!
The problem is that I have the cell phone 4 days ago and I can lose the guarantee.

Joa I talked to geekbuying and they are just tying the matter. I will return the equipment because I do not know what to do with the software and I do not know how to do it.

I watch a lot of videos in the end without realizing how to apply.

I hope to get back, I was very disappointed with this situation and I even liked the mobile phone.

I just said. Go to en.miui.com and follow the guide.

Sigh. Here: http://en.miui.com/thread-371349-1-1.html

When you have the list of firmware to chose, I suggest the China Stable version 8.1.3.0 as it has the least bugs.

If you need any more help, ask at en.miui.com - that is the OFFICIAL device. This forum you're on here is about Xiaomi.eu firmware, which you do not have.