HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Seriously? Are you slow on the uptake? My goodness, nobody here is responsible for the official ROM and can do anything about it.
Again, please go to official Xiaomi forum.
Now it's my time, are you seriously?
No one is responsible! but I'm not asking for responsible lol

I'm explaining my experience and asking if anyone is facing the same!

But hey! you are real helper sending me to a place where there is ZERO help.
Thank you for nothing...

Reactions: Smaritz
Teraz nadszedł mój czas, mówisz poważnie?
Nikt nie jest odpowiedzialny! ale ja nie proszę o odpowiedzialność, lol

Opisuję swoje doświadczenia i pytam, czy ktoś boryka się z tym samym!

Ale hej! jesteś prawdziwym pomocnikiem wysyłającym mnie do miejsca, gdzie nie ma pomocy ZERO.
Dziękuję za nic...
ZI agree, every forum is for exchanging observations and information, stop this discussion, if you find solutions, write about them, maybe someone will come across them

I installed the updated fix for the payments issue on my Poco F4, but still having issues with payments. Last time I just updated and it worked, do I need to do anything else?

Why? With the latest module the device meets both basic and device integrity so it's working as expected.
Well payments have stopped working for me I have XiaomiEUModule_2024.05.15 installed

And plenty of others have also reported payments not working recently

Last edited:
Reactions: Murke
"Is there any way to run the following app after flashing the EU version?"

1000027429.jpg

First of all, hello, the language support you have in EU ROM is old, we and our friends have prepared a 99.99 Turkish language support package for this and it is always new. Can I share this with you? Can you inject it into EU ROM because it does not make much difference when you inject it with Magiks?

Reactions: SuleymanYunus
As I am not really happy with some aspects of stable MIUI14 for my 11 Ultra, I am about to give the (stable) HyperOS a try, see if it fares any better

I want to completely wipe all data, so I know what script I ll be running for this installation

However, I would like to also take this opportunity to rid the TWRP from my phone
I installed it some long time ago (when I was still using Recovery), and I thought it was no longer present after installing my first Fastboot (over a year ago)

But only recently, I had the phone in a pocket along with many other items and seems that somehow a key combination made it boot into...TWRP!!
I couldn't believe it. I thought it was gone when I installed my first Fastboot MIUI!

Can anyone tell me how to rid TWRP from my phone once and for all?
I believe that for the Hyper I need this: xiaomi.eu_multi_STAR_OS1.0.2.0.UKACNXM_os1-14.zip
But how can I ensure that TWRP will be removed this time? Can I do it manually prior to the HyperOS installation?

Hello everyone, I need help, imagine Hyperon 1.0 from Xiaomi.eu and I ran into a problem. The Wi-fi is falling off. It works well, but after a while it disconnects from the network and does not see any before turning on and off wifi. I don't know exactly when the problem appeared, before switching to Hyperos or after, I almost didn't use it on my native miui, I immediately flashed it