HyperOS 1.0 24.5.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo and then using the creativity tool to create a pdf,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-13-12-30-57-068_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-13-12-30-57-068_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 137
Hello @ingbrzy I would like to ask to you an information: on HyperOS weekly Rom, why dont you use translation from my github repository and you use Global translation? Is there something that I have to modify on my translations repository? Or it's all ok?
Thank you!

Hello @ingbrzy I would like to ask to you an information: on HyperOS weekly Rom, why dont you use translation from my github repository and you use Global translation? Is there something that I have to modify on my translations repository? Or it's all ok?
Thank you!
which lang and repo do you mean?

which lang and repo do you mean?
this one: https://github.com/Hackintosh98/HyperOS-XML-1.0-Italian. It's also inside in Translation Checker(translators.xiaomi.eu).
Obviously I may not have understood the use of the translator checker and how it works for developers.

UPDATE: I've seen now my repo it's on first post. Hopefully my help would be useful for weekly roms. Waiting then to be used also on HyperOs stable rom :)

Reactions: JiaiJ
Was screen brightness increased? On 13 Ultra from slightly dimmed changed to slightly brighted. Much more comfortable now under direct sun

Updated my ishtar from latest weekly but now phone is constantly hot and shows System UI not responding error from time to time. Tried to clear Cache and Dalvik with no success. Any other ideas. Please help as phone is useless now.

Reactions: DeadRabbitRTA
I hope that the NFC can have a "built-in security module" function, and I want to use the access card function of Xiaomi Wallet.(houji)

I asked once in the past, im kindly asking again.. is there a site - forum that actually has a changelog of the china weekly rom? Im very interested to know the changes.. if its not to comment it - please send it to me as a personal message. Thanks.

Has anyone experienced issues with this new version on Xiaomi 14 Pro (Shennong)? Thank you for answers. Thank you devs

Has anyone experienced issues with this new version on Xiaomi 14 Pro (Shennong)? Thank you for answers. Thank you devs
not really , i believe everything is running smooth.. My concerns like houji are for the battery life, but xiaomi does xiaomi all the time with the updates. We have to accept a few things..

Reactions: Yucatan96
not really , i believe everything is running smooth.. My concerns like houji are for the battery life, but xiaomi does xiaomi all the time with the updates. We have to accept a few things..
Thank you so much for sharing your experience

Reactions: KGVER
Any update for Xiaomi 14 (Houji) battery from people who updated? Did it improve, worsen, same?

Any update for Xiaomi 14 (Houji) battery from people who updated? Did it improve, worsen, same?
The battery consumption of the Xiaomi 14 was already fixed in version 24.4.22.DEV
I have no battery problem even after updating to 24.5.6/7

Reactions: Catarsi
not really, I also dont have battery issues
Only problem for me is the charging speed (doesnt go beyond 2000mA) so its quite slow
After updating I can confirm this also happens in HOUJI. The max charging speed is now below half of the capabilities of the device/charger. It is quite annoying

EDIT: Lowered the battery to about 20% to have a lot of headroom to play with many different chargers and all of them now charge slower. I used my ChargerLAB POWER-Z to test and it seems to be happening mostly (if not only) when trying to boost charge (aka with screen off). Ugh, I wish I didnt update to this version.

Last edited:
this one: https://github.com/Hackintosh98/HyperOS-XML-1.0-Italian. It's also inside in Translation Checker(translators.xiaomi.eu).
Obviously I may not have understood the use of the translator checker and how it works for developers.

UPDATE: I've seen now my repo it's on first post. Hopefully my help would be useful for weekly roms. Waiting then to be used also on HyperOs stable rom :)
we were already using it.. just OP wasn't updated..

Is anyone still experiencing delayed notifications? Using the weekly release on my fuxi Xiaomi 13, and it takes up to 3 hours for notifications to come through, even with autostart and no restriction on battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.