HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

I was about to ask impressions about the camera app (as I shoot 4K quite often) vs MIUI
But looking at those last few posts, I think I got all I need to know
Not that the MIUI app on my 'stable' build is stutter-free, but hey, thought that Xiaomi would at least have addressed that in their fancy new OS. Apparently not
So sad they cannot utilize their own (flagship!) hardware properly
Maybe they don't invest as much as other vendors (e.g. Samsung) in QA/testing

Reactions: RJMV86
Over time, the front camera stops working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-20-08-48-20-015_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-20-08-48-20-015_com.android.camera.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: danicosas
On MIUI 14, I disabled memory extension, and that solved it. With HyperOS I don't know what to do unfortunately.
A forum member reported that HyperOS does indeed have a setting/option for disabling Memory Extension. Have you looked thoroughly? Or did you find it already?

I posted earlier saying that payments weren't working on my F4 (munch), even after installing the fix. After restarting the handset, it's working fine.

Need a small help, as I understand it Google in their wisdom (being sarcastic) with the goal of downgrading android removed the ability to easily install easily old apks in Android 14, I was wondering if there is an easy way to bypass this limitation, or one has to use a terminal or upgrading to Android 13?

Reactions: Mali2
If you are going from HyperOS Weekly ROM to HyperOS Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!
Hello, my phone is Poco F3, I wanted to know if it is possible to change from MIUI 14 Version: 14.0.23.2.6 dev | beta to HyperOS Stable without the need to format the phone?

Because I haven't updated in a long time and this is a newer version and not a downgrade, right?

I've just updated MIUI EU to Hyper OS on my 13 Ultra, and so far, I can say everything works okay. I did it via the Update_rom command (.bat file), and it took a long time for the update, but everything works for now.

If anyone can suggest some *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* modules and configs for the Xiaomi 13 Ultra, I would appreciate it.

By the way, I still have not checked Google Pay, but I will do so soon and give you an update.

I really hope there will be future updates for ISHTAR (Xiaomi 13 Ultra).

Thanks!

Thanks a lot to the Xiaomi.eu team for the Peridot Stable Rom. Im really excited about getting my F6, unfortunately it wont be sold in EU before Thursday. Let´s see if we gonna have potential modem or cam issues as we have seen in recent models aswell. Fingers crossed :)