HyperOS 1.0 24.4.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys how i can unpack logo of xiaomi 14 , the new phones have logo inside "imagefv.elf" and this file have inside logo.img too but i cant unpack someone have some program for unpack this i want the imagens, please some help

When I download file to my laptop, and click on windows fastboot update. it appears the screen like this, and the process don't proceed. Who knows the cause and the solution?
Thanks in advance. (I used Mi 13 ultra [Ishtar])

Attachments

• received_974726194366632.png
    received_974726194366632.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 85
When I download file to my laptop, and click on windows fastboot update. it appears the screen like this, and the process don't proceed. Who knows the cause and the solution?
Thanks in advance. (I used Mi 13 ultra [Ishtar])
Change port to USB 2 of you are using 3.0.

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

Reactions: tmw007 and KGVER
Hello!
I noticed a problem on my NUWA: if I take a video, even a few seconds one, the Gallery app( version 3.6.2.10-global) kills the battery, even it's not my default gallery app, so I don't even open it.
In the morning I have taken a few seconds video and it stayed awake for hours....
What do I do wrong?
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-23-21-03-44-415_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-23-21-03-44-415_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_2024-04-23-21-03-37-700_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-23-21-03-37-700_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 50
Hello! Xiaomi 13 pro Nuwa. Payment does not work! Google play Services do not stop often.
Google Wallet works just fine with mine. The only difference now is that it now requires a biometric (fingerprint) confirmation when paying, which is a real pain!
I always clear memory, cache, recents and Dalvik before installing the update. Normally done through TWRP.

Hi I've a question, I have a mi 11 ultra with miui 14.0.23.9.18 dev when Xiaomi EU hyperos will be realised I have to format data?
HyperOS is already available for the 11 ultra (in stable page, not beta).
And you don't need to format, MIUI 14-beta > HyperOS 1.0-stable is an upgrade. Format is only needed for downgrades.

I did the update on Mi11 and it worked fine :)

Reactions: spoonroom
Google Wallet works just fine with mine. The only difference now is that it now requires a biometric (fingerprint) confirmation when paying, which is a real pain!
I always clear memory, cache, recents and Dalvik before installing the update. Normally done through TWRP.
I have disabled biometric confirmation when using public transport etc. in the wallet settings, there in the security settings. Since then, as before, I only have to use biometric identification for larger sums

Reactions: Iain_B
I have disabled biometric confirmation when using public transport etc. in the wallet settings, there in the security settings. Since then, as before, I only have to use biometric identification for larger sums
How do you get to these security settings? I cannot seem to find them anywhere.

Reactions: Mali2
OK - I've turned Public transport payments off. It will be interesting to see how much I can go up to without needing biometric confirmation.
Thanks.

I always use facial recognition, which is almost instantaneous. Previously I only had to unlock the phone before payment, so I hope that it goes back to that.

need help for Xiaomi 12 Pro ZEUS.
idk if there is something wrong on my side, non rooted from 24.03.25 version, dirty flash this build via TWRP but after reboot it straight to fastboot.
tried all combination but cant reboot to rom or recovery anymore, always going back to fastboot mode.
Is there anything i missed?

edited: currently im back to 24.03.25 build, flashed via fastboot

Last edited:
@Samydp91 Since HyperOS is based on A14 and your TWRP for A13, you have to update TWRP.
Go into TWRP > Install > Click on "Install image" > Choose TWRP.img file
If you don't want to use TWRP and want to flash ROMs with fastboot, TWRP isn't necassary at all.
i wanted to know if people who install rom via fastboot get problems.

it is interesting to see that the same rom works for one person but not for another.

maybe it would be better in the future to write install via fastboot or twrp version x.x.x.x.

Fuxi, something is crashing me to launcher when trying to configure Facebook and messenger, after reopening the apps all is fine.

1000000128.jpg

Also that -1 in home screen settings. Banking app and wallet working properly.

i wanted to know if people who install rom via fastboot get problems.

it is interesting to see that the same rom works for one person but not for another.

maybe it would be better in the future to write install via fastboot or twrp version x.x.x.x.
Installing with fastboot should create no problems. However, it can make a difference on either the (quality of the) cable, and the port that you use.
When installing with TWRP you have to make sure that you not only have the latest TWRP,
https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/
but also when installing TWRP, you use the correct Fastboot commands, otherwise things may go wrong!
Installing a custom recovery

But you have not said what phone you have. It may make a difference, eg. with XM 14.

XM 14
1, turn off the "secure sharing" function in the Gallery app.
2, I don't know what you mean
3, yes, consumption has increased
About 3, glad to see it's not my imagination, I'll edit this and post a screenshot of battery usage in a while.

Edit: attached below, Xiaomi 14 Houji

1000180557.jpg

Last edited:
About 3, glad to see it's not my imagination, I'll edit this and post a screenshot of battery usage in a while.

Edit: attached below, Xiaomi 14 Houji

View attachment 52589
It's very annoying, I'm already thinking of rolling back 2 weeks earlier, when everything was fine... Or it can wait for a new update.... I can't make up my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.