New Mi9se processing time of photo

Putti

Members
Apr 1, 2019
Has someone else the problem on latest Xiaomi eu beta (20.7.16), that when taking a picture with stock camera, it takes a very long time of processing, before I can see the pic in gallery

UPDATE problem was caused by bufferfix for g-cam

Last edited:
Has someone else the problem on latest Xiaomi eu beta (20.7.16), that when taking a picture with stock camera, it takes a very long time of processing, before I can see the pic in gallery
I have this beta and my cam launch very well, not have a problem with them, I test HDR, AI and dynamic picture capture and don´t have bug same phone Mi9 Se

I have this beta and my cam launch very well, not have a problem with them, I test HDR, AI and dynamic picture capture and don´t have bug same phone Mi9 Se
it's not the launch of the camera, it's when I take a photo and want to see it right away

it's not the launch of the camera, it's when I take a photo and want to see it right away

I wanted to say that, I took the photo in all the modes said in the previous post and that they open in the gallery, everything is fine for me

When play video in Youtube Vanced in full screen try to put him in floating windows and the floating windows stay in black, if can listen video audio but not see the video, i don´t know if this is a bug, but posted and share with this community

MI 9 Se

Edit the post, after several tries everything is fine I don't know how but it fixed just lol

Last edited: