MULTI 7.4.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blinks errors all the time - with miui apps - they dont work
It seems your issues caused by downgrade from developer to stable with dirty flash. Try factory reset via TWRP and your issues will be gone...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Seems like you totally don't understand me. I think we shouldn't continue this.

Sorry for this, I've just tired to ask you, really sorry. If you'll promise me to see my thread and to try to fix some bugs (if we'll confirm it), then I will create it. I will involve people, I will collect info, I will do my best to solve all problems.
Surely we will have good results
Never give up
Good day

please advise some how to restore it fast after - maybe there some way to archive all data then restore it?
Of course,do a Miui backup it will restore all your apps and data but by downgrading then it would be the issues present.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

please advise some how to restore it fast after - maybe there some way to archive all data then restore it?
It is typical user error and you complained the ROM. There are ROM issues and user errors and should not mix them because it is misleading other users. Based on experience so far most of the issues caused by user error...

Anyway use MIUI local backup and restore but better not to restore anything imo...

It is typical user error and you complained the ROM. There are ROM issues and user errors and should not mix them because it is misleading other users. Based on experience so far most of the issues caused by user error...

Anyway use MIUI local backup and restore but better not to restore anything imo...

why not to restore? you think better install again fresh?

Thank You Santigt, all works now.
One more question should I wipe something before flash from 7.3.30 ?
I'm glad you're doing well now. Actually you do not need any wipe before, after updating from twrp if you ask wipe cache / dalvik, and that yes

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghostel
Came back from 7.4.6 to 8.2.1.0 on my Mi4s. Seems like xiaomi.eu stopped working on their roms, because few last roms were so awful and xiaomi.eu don't want to fix their own bugs. Huge amount of bugs. I'm very disappointed.
nah don't be so crude. if you can make it better do it! i'm glad these guys take the time and effort to give us good roms. so thx for that. There are also some setbacks but I see a lot of improvements over time. so cheers and just relax mate.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-13-19-39-44-614_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-13-19-39-44-614_lockscreen.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 510
  • Screenshot_2017-04-13-19-25-15-409_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-13-19-25-15-409_com.android.settings.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 521
Anyone who has flashed w/ 7.4.6 on to Redmi 4/Prime (markw) and happy with it?
I am with eu 8.2.1.0 now..
I wonder if it is a good choice to go 7.4.6 ?

nah don't be so crude. if you can make it better do it! i'm glad these guys take the time and effort to give us good roms. so thx for that. There are also some setbacks but I see a lot of improvements over time. so cheers and just relax mate.
I can't relax, because I can't use my phone. With last eu builds my phone turned into useless peace of metal and glass.

great job, 7.4.6 works very well on my mi4c!
Which twrp version do u have? And did you make clean install? My Mi4c is not good (twrp 3.0.2.0 with dirty flash from 7.3.16 to 7.4.6)

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

It says mi5 fixed, but mine isn't. I have to uninstall updates every time I want to download an app since there's no way to prevent updating
Are you sure you installed the rebuilt and reuploaded 7.4.6 release?

Which twrp version do u have? And did you make clean install? My Mi4c is not good (twrp 3.0.2.0 with dirty flash from 7.3.16 to 7.4.6)

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I just cleaned cache & dalvik. I flashed from 7.3.30 via twrp 3.0.2.0...

Reactions: mnikolce
Hi
I'm having a little trouble with my RN3 kenzo at the moment.

I tried unlocking my bootloader officially last year (October), but the unlock tool wouldn't reach 100%. So I unlocked it unofficially and flashed a custom ROM (NXrom). But accidentally locked it again last week after flashing firmware.

I followed this guide, it's also for kenzo (/redmi-note-3/how-to/kate-guide-install-lineage-os-locked-t3546154) to install twrp and lineageOS on my phone without unlocking my bootloader. I flashed 7.4.6 firmware (/redmi-note-3/development/firmware-hmnote3proglobal-t3574361).
Now I'm having issues with wifi and LTE. My wifi keeps disconnecting (every 10 minutes or so), and my mobile date connection keeps fluctuating. I can't find any answers on XDA, other than 'update your firmware'. Which I did, obviously, but that didn't solve my problems.

Would flashing latest EU rom solve my wifi and LTE issues and would they remain solved when I go back to nougat rom? Also, would I keep twrp when flashing this EU ROM?

Thank you so much for you answer! Sorry if I asked too many questions
Sorry, I couldn't post the complete links to the xda forum, some spamfilter on this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.