New After flashing HyperOS on Xiaomi 14 Pro(SHENNONG) stuck on fastboot mode

xiaomi.shennong

Members
Apr 14, 2024
I flashed Xiaomi 14 Pro Shennong with HyperOS firmware from EU ROM..
And now device stuck on fastboot screen
When try to change slot from A to B it go out from fastboot screen and restart on Xiaomi logo only...
I noticed something in roms that I downloaded it doesn't have CUST.IMG is that correct.
I used before firmwares from site and all have CUST.IMG
Another thing I flashed the device with TWRP and go to wipe data and try to mount CUST it can't be mounted...
Please if anyone know something about the wrong in this fw or device tell me.....
Thanks in advance.

Had the exactly same problem on my xiaomi 14 right now, I'm seeking help too. Did u managed to solve it?

ty, your device is from china or global? bc mine is global and idk if they're technically the same thing. Now I'm downloading the global rom and try to flash it via Miflash and see where it gets me

I think I searched for global rom and didn't find...
So if your device supported by Global version flash it..
BUT PAY ATTENETION FOR BOOTLOADER WHILE FLASHING YOUR ROM...
ALWAYS CHOOSE FLASH ALL DO NOT CHOOSE FLASH AND LOCK.

got it, I'm hoping that the xiaomi.eu flash bat did't locked my bootloader... bc when i try to reboot i can see the Mi logo without the lock icon :')

Hi
My Xiaomi is a same (SHENNONG)
XIAOMI is a Crap. I flashed with new ROM and my device is DEAD.No enterence to TWRP no enterence to FASTBOOT.
All CRAP CRAP CRAP. They made so big Crap that they will never get rid of it in future.
Now I have 980€ device that is unuseful. From Xiaomi service thay say that they can not help me.
Is it amazing?????? hahaha. BS
I am buying original XIAOMI ULTRA , and I hope will be no chinese crap as I passed with my XIAOMI 14 PRO.
They are peolple you just can not trust.

Last edited:
Hi
XIAOMI is a Crap. I flashed with new ROM and my device is DEAD.No enterence to TWRP no enterence to FASTBOOT.
All CRAP CRAP CRAP. They made so big Crap that they will never get rid of it in future.
Now I have 980€ device that is unuseful. From Xiaomi service thay say that they can not help me.
I am buying original XIAOMI ULTRA , and I hope will be no chinese crap as I passed with my XIAOMI 14 PRO.
which rom did you flash?

which rom did you flash?
I flashed over OTG=USB dongle into TWERP ROM: xiaomi.eu_multi_SHENNONG_OS1.0.24.5.27.DEV_abd92e2b7a_os1-14.zp and than I did reboot system.
After reboot my Xiaomi 14 PRO went sleep in hibernation. No reaction on any keys or combination of keys. No TWRP no fastboot entering.
ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_SHENNONG_OS1.0.24.5.27.DEV_abd92e2b7a_os1-14.zp came as a upgradeable ROM inside android system of XIAOMI 14 PRO.
Over my Dell laptop I copied xiaomi.eu_multi_SHENNONG_OS1.0.24.5.27.DEV_abd92e2b7a_os1-14.zp from internal memory of XIAOMI to OTG=USB disk(type C)
But it was homocide of my device. Region was setuped to Czech Republic.

I flashed over OTG=USB dongle into TWERP ROM: xiaomi.eu_multi_SHENNONG_OS1.0.24.5.27.DEV_abd92e2b7a_os1-14.zp and than I did reboot system.
After reboot my Xiaomi 14 PRO went sleep in hibernation. No reaction on any keys or combination of keys. No TWRP no fastboot entering.
ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_SHENNONG_OS1.0.24.5.27.DEV_abd92e2b7a_os1-14.zp came as a upgradeable ROM inside android system of XIAOMI 14 PRO.
Over my Dell laptop I copied xiaomi.eu_multi_SHENNONG_OS1.0.24.5.27.DEV_abd92e2b7a_os1-14.zp from internal memory of XIAOMI to OTG=USB disk(type C)
But it was homocide of my device. Region was setuped to Czech Republic.
when connected to the PC, does it show up in Device Manager?

Hi
Go to telegram and find miauthofficial and his channel is miauthofficial_d i had actually hard brick like you. Its 35$ but its def worth it. Bcs you dont have to get the whole motherboard replaced And you don't have to pay a lot of money to fix it. He has auth servers for xiaomi edl flash so he can flash to your device the full stock rom back and after that you can install xiaomi.eu and I highly recommend to use the fastboot method not the recovery one

Go to telegram and find miauthofficial and his channel is miauthofficial_d i had actually hard brick like you. Its 35$ but its def worth it. Bcs you dont have to get the whole motherboard replaced And you don't have to pay a lot of money to fix it. He has auth servers for xiaomi edl flash so he can flash to your device the full stock rom back and after that you can install xiaomi.eu and I highly recommend to use the fastboot method not the recovery one
Brother THANK YOU SO MUCH. I did just exactly as you said and I have solved a problem. Even I left 30 bucks donation + costs of repairng my ROM on XIAOMI 14 PRO

Reactions: ujvagyok