Couple of problems with new Xiaomi 13

alexanderb7559

Members
Apr 4, 2024
I recently got a Xiaomi 13 smartphone, which is my first Xiaomi phone.

Now I got a couple of problems:
- For some reason, when I want to use the Android back button in the Facebook app, it leads me to my call settings. Which is weird to me, I don't know why it's doing that
- I have a AAWireless dongle for wireless Android Car in my car (Seat Ibiza). This worked well with my old phone (OnePlus 8) but with the Xiaomi 13 I got two issues: It disconnects when I drive to a certain point on the way to my work (always at the same place), and than directly reconnects. So it looses connection for just a couple of seconds.
I searched about this issue and I see that a lot of people have this issue, and that it's because the phone is switching between mobile networks.
The solution leads to a setting I don't even have in my settings.
I don't have this problem at all when I connect with a cable to my car.

Another solution I saw is to install the HyperOS ROM, but I'm not experienced in installing other ROM's and can't really figure out how to do that.

- Another issue I see when I use Android Car, is that after disconnecting from my car, the font on my onboard keyboard is very small, almost unreadeable. This is only when using the standard Gboard keyboard in Android. I tried Microsoft Switftkey keyboard, and than I don't have this issue, but I rather use Gboard instead.

Is there somebody that can help me solve this issues?

Another solution I saw is to install the HyperOS ROM, but I'm not experienced in installing other ROM's and can't really figure out how to do that.
I have a Xiaomi 12 Pro which has received the update to HyperOS 1.0.2.0.ULBEUXM. Didn't your Xiaomi 13 receive this update or you mean another ROM?
I still have the issue with HyperOS btw...

I have a Xiaomi 12 Pro which has received the update to HyperOS 1.0.2.0.ULBEUXM. Didn't your Xiaomi 13 receive this update or you mean another ROM?
I still have the issue with HyperOS btw...
Yes I recently got the update to HyperOS 1.0.3.0.UMCEUXM, but it didn't solve the main problems for me either. I just now notice there's an update to 1.0.4.UMCEUXM, but according to the information, it's only a the Android Security Patch update, so I doubt that will solve it.

Another issue I have noticed, is that it cuts out my mobile internet connection sometimes, and only a reboot of the phone helps to restore the mobile internet connection.

In any case, you are not using the xiaomi.eu custom ROM but the official Global EEA ROM.
You should solve your problems on the Global Forum, not here.