HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

both in Wi FI 2G and 5G does not connect only turning off bluetooth back to normal but connects again it bugs again the internet network
even the 4G internet I think fails too
Hey! I have the same problem. Did you managed to resolved?

For 3 years long my POCO F3 phone worked perfectly (i'm a big fan of xiaomi devices and ecosystem). This week i receive the notification to update from MIUI OS to HYPEROS (1.0.1.0.TKHEUXM). I trust that is a valid version that was tested and validated. It seems not! My wifi stop working at all - it appears on but do not find any network around me (I live in the middle of a big European city)!! battery drains like i never see it before, phone overheats during charging, phone gets frozen suddenly in any app and then reboot it self. This makes this phone totally useless. It's a brick phone as of now.

I cleared the data of Google services, I removed updates, applications, wallets and now I have a problem with SMS permissions in Google services, the wallet does not start Xiaomi 14 ultra

Hello everyone. I have a POCO F4 and am currently on MIUI 14 14.0.23.4.25.DEV. i am trying to update to HyperOS 1.0 stable using TWRP however I get "Error installing zip file .zip". What could be the problem?

Will there be an update for Garnet this weekend?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-16-13-18-22-593_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-16-13-18-22-593_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 39
payments was working fine for around a month but today payment failed guess google have decided to play games again, Xiaomi mi 11 also installed XiaomiEU Module app , cleared data on google wallet and restarted, after it happened last time now I always carry a card for backup

Last edited:
I just found a solution, don't install the wallet from the Play Store, just press skip or later. Then the application starts from the system, but I will check if it works tomorrow

K60 Pro here and have problems with GPS (SOCRATES_OS1.0.8.0). GPS is properly calibrated (high precision in the compass) but not working properly in GGMaps, WAZE, or others apps. GPS position lost all the time.

Any FIX?

Hey all, new to custom ROM community. Just recently installed the ROM on Houji device with Fastboot. Wondering if there's a new release update how would I receive it? Would I need to flash the update ROM with Fastboot if I don't have TWRP installed?