[15.03.2014]CWM 6.0.4.8 Advanced Edition / PhilZ Touch 6.26.7 (libtouch_gui 1.18)

Also, the font is too small for touch ui. Please, make it bigger :)
you can do it by yourself.
There are options in the recovery

I set to maximum font size, but the recovery doesn't remember my font setting on next boot. Is this a bug? :(

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

you can do it by yourself.
There are options in the recovery

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Hi! Philz touch have been updated today, and lot of fixes were pushed. Whenever you have a free time please, keep us updated =D

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Hello

I'm sorry for requesting an update to this recovery, but I think it would be wonderful to get the recovery settings loaded everytime I started it because it doesn't save-restore by itself.

hope M1cha find some time soon to get this solved.

Great job, M1cha! The new version retains successfully the settings GUI on the memory card and restores them after flashing any ROM. Makes backups, restores the system from backups. Excellent working TDB. I've been waiting recovery touch. It save hardware button from frequent presses and breakdowns.
Discovered another advantage of this recovery. Backup named according to the name of firmware. This is a useful feature.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SM26 and siropchik
Great job m1cka, I have CMW 6.0.3.2 and enabled the TDB and two rom installed, if he flashed this recovery I keep everything? I do not lose data or something else?
I have:
System 1: rom 4.4.2
System 2: miui 14.04.18
I can flash from any sistem? I install on option "install zip from SD"?
thanks

Great job m1cka, I have CMW 6.0.3.2 and enabled the TDB and two rom installed, if he flashed this recovery I keep everything? I do not lose data or something else?
I have:
System 1: rom 4.4.2
System 2: miui 14.04.18
I can flash from any sistem? I install on option "install zip from SD"?
thanks
In theory it should work but it's always better to make a backup :)

Reactions: SM26
Yes, No,Yes, Your decision ;-)
Reminds me of The Legend of korra when Bolin is annoyed of Ikki speaking that fast and aks her many questions :D
Bolin:
I have a couple of question.
Is that all there on that island?
is that where we train airbending?
Do we have to wear air acolyte clothes?
Do we each get a sky bison?
And final question, how many trees are on this island?

Ikki:
Yes, yes, no, no, ten thousand
five hundred fifty-two.

(stunned faces)

Reactions: SpPes and SM26
CMW 6.0.4.8 installed everything ok, two questions:
- What is the menu "System managed"
- Backup and Restore are different and do not recognize those created by the previous 6.0.3.2?
- If I read it right, you can change the font size, how do you?
thanks

- this is the new way to select the system you are currently installing/wiping/... So u don't need to select it before every action
- only dual backups(1 and 2 combined) aren't supported anymore. But u can easily split em with a text editor.
- no u can't

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lepi
This is the best recovery for Mi2S! Another possibility would be to name yourself a backup. Then I would be extremely happy.
M1сha, do such this feature and we will inordinately grateful.

Reactions: SM26
Hi,

I you have enough time, can we hope a more recent build of this recovery please ?

Thank you :)