[15.03.2014]CWM 6.0.4.8 Advanced Edition / PhilZ Touch 6.26.7 (libtouch_gui 1.18)

m1cha i know phil doesen't release the touch version. Is this a touch version or only compile from github (the github doesen't have the touch driver)

github does contain the touch driver, but as a precompiled static lib(no sources)
So he change his behavior towards other compilers :D ps finally i can change the font size to an extralarge version lol

thanks m1cha without you probably this phone is half dead or so :D

So he change his behavior towards other compilers :D ps finally i can change the font size to an extralarge version lol

thanks m1cha without you probably this phone is half dead or so :D
or at least only for "never-touch-a-running-system"-users :p

Awesome, works great! : )
There's only a small issue that whenever I launch recovery, the menus are small (same size as normal cwm) until I enter "GUI Preferences" and change something like "Touch GUI". Then the menus become bigger and easier to touch, But the issue repeats itself every time.
Awesome recovery.

Awesome, works great! : )
There's only a small issue that whenever I launch recovery, the menus are small (same size as normal cwm) until I enter "GUI Preferences" and change something like "Touch GUI". Then the menus become bigger and easier to touch, But the issue repeats itself every time.
Awesome recovery.
yeah i saw and don't save the setting. M1cha you can do anything?

Thanks! Now this is what im looking for!

Edit! This is awesome! Only one thing is auto restore settings in Philz setting is not working so, it will just go back to its default recovery settings. :) but I really like it!

Last edited:
Many thank @m1cha, but the CWM seems to not optimized for touch cause everything too small to touch on :D

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
PhilZ Touch 6.22.1 is out! Hope that it will also fix the settings not sticking.