[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Same here. I disabled every sound from settings/sound and muted camera from its settings (which made sound disappear when taking picture; you can find it in camera/swipe left for options, click settings icon at bottom, disable camera sounds) but no, screenshot doesn't mute
where can we find screenshot ? It used to be in the reboot menu, well, in wajk's v5 that is.

btw for your battery import issue, when customs from EU to Turkey is okay then I can order the battery for you and send through :)

when connecting wlan the connected network-name shows in the pull down menu ; that's good.

but when connected to Bluetooth device, the name of the paired device isn't showing, in the pull down menu it just says Bluetooth. Is that a bug or just needs refinement in programming?

btw am using 4.11.21eu from last week

where can we find screenshot ? It used to be in the reboot menu, well, in wajk's v5 that is.

btw for your battery import issue, when customs from EU to Turkey is okay then I can order the battery for you and send through :)
Thank you very much. But the whole airmail thing is blocked, so it has to be carried by a person on the plane, but not as only a package. Maybe I can buy a couple of it when I'll be abroad. But that is long time till that happens.
Screenshot is at the quick toggles (swipe away from notifications). You can find it by scrolling down the quick toggles page (I placed it at the top 3x3 part)

Screenshot is also available with shortcut. Just press volume down + menu button
Wow! That is a relief, or I was trying to take a screenshot of my quick toggles for at least 40 times where screenshot was taking only the screen and I couldn't be fast enough to click on screenshot and scroll down to quick toggles that fast (but I think there was also an option to delay the screenshot by 1 or 3 seconds, but I couldn't find that)

Experimental Version 5.11.26

sMIUI_v6_5.11.26_aries.zip

now with Google Apps included, removed unneeded Xiaomi Stuff and further tuning!

Still have some problems with recompiling, so not all Apps are fully translated !

Please report back if you see any bugs !!
Please dont flash this over your daily ROM, do full backup and restore after testing or use TDB system 2 to test it !!!

1. Google keybord FC at first boot.
2. there is taking-screenshot-sound in silent mode

(Sorry I don't have much time at the moment)

Experimental Version is getting closer to first stable release...
Here is changelog for 5.11.28

• Based on MIUI 4.11.28
  • Added recent Features
  • Updated Gapps to latest Version 21. Nov 2014 !
  • Complete Multilanguage
  • Kuapian Cloud Drive available!
  • Fixed notification bug
  • .. some more
Please test and report back. Would like to hear what you say when using it with you daily /data partition!
Means do full backup, install over your daily ROM without full wipe and after testing restore full backup.

sMIUI_v6_5.11.28_aries.zip

Weekly sMIUI 4.11.28 based on xiaomi.eu build will be released tomorrow!

Last edited:
Because I dont want to call it "4.11.28 EXP" or something like that ... 5.11.28 is for my experimental version based on official miui.com build from xiaomi.

But no worries, once its finished I will keep the standard names and skip building xiaomi.eu builds.

sebsch1991
Can you add notification/question like this?
This will prevent unwanted replacing recovery.

Thanks for Your work!!

Attachments

• IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 239
Experimental Version is getting closer to first stable release...Here is changelog for 5.11.28

• Based on MIUI 4.11.28
  • Added recent Features
  • Complete Multilanguage
  • Fixed notification bug
  • .. some more
Please test and report back. Would like to hear what you say when using it with you daily /data partition!
Means do full backup, install over your daily ROM without full wipe and after testing restore full backup.

I don't have other languages.
124zv9j.png

Before installation, I did a full wipe in CWM.
I care about Polish language ;-)

Last edited:
Experimental Version is getting closer to first stable release...
Here is changelog for 5.11.28

• Based on MIUI 4.11.28
  • Added recent Features
  • Complete Multilanguage
  • Fixed notification bug
  • .. some more

You used messaging app drom miuiandroid release it has an horrible font size
071b22f70f97df4bea8eba6f247e10e0.jpg

For all those having issues with 5.11.28, please try to set another language -> english or german, and try again.
Im using it in german and have no such issues.

Please report back! Thanks for your help.

4.11.28 is available for you guys !!! Check out Post #1

Happy flashing and have nice weekend ;)

For all those having issues with 5.11.28, please try to set another language -> english or german, and try again.
Im using it in german and have no such issues.

Please report back! Thanks for your help.

4.11.28 is available for you guys !!! Check out Post #1

Happy flashing and have nice weekend ;)
<3 Will go "back" to 4.11.28 from 5.11.28 for now; set my language in 5.11.28 to english and did not have FC at boot.

<3 Will go "back" to 4.11.28 from 5.11.28 for now; set my language in 5.11.28 to english and did not have FC at boot.

That means you had FC with other language and didnt have FC with english ? ..Or you didnt have any FC at all ?

Yes 5.11.28 is still experimental as stated before. I would recommend using 4.x.x Versions for now...
Thanks for feedback.

Reactions: MSephiroth
After flashing phone was really slow, FC on the Play Stupid, widgets not loading, and almost a total system freeze/lock because it was so slow.
Then a reboot...
And it's flying again. No fc of gapps yet.

Good work!