[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I've tried to flash 810Mhz and when using CPU monitor I didn't see any higher values than 810MHz. I'm using it right now.
1.jpg
2.png
3.png
1.jpg 2.png 3.png 1.jpg 2.png 3.png

I try 2 different, (1242000 and 1458000 ) but my 01sMIUI_optimizations file is not been changed.
When i write manual this line:

clockspeed=********

its work perfect, but cwm flash files not work for me.

I downloaded and tested myself again. Working perfectly as for me!
Can you please check if you have got file /system/etc/sMIUI_cpu_freq_810.sh after flash the sMIUI_CPU-Freq_810.zip ?

That could be the problem, maybe you had a bad flash once and the cwm zip doesnt overwrite this empty file.
Try to remove that file and flash the zip again.

Please report back

Im currently working on a version which is based on the original xiaomi release, not on xiaomi.eu !
This will reduce bugs (Disable Notifications for Apps, etc...) and brings back features like Kuaipan Cloud Storage.

I will let you know when its ready to be released but I think next 4.11.28 will still be xiaomi.eu based.
I'm just keeping you up to date about what I'm doing.

By the way : Yesterday my MiBand arrived and I'm loving it :) :) :) Working perfectly with Mi2S and sMIUI ♥♥♥

Last edited:
Im currently working on a version which is based on the original xiaomi release, not on xiaomi.eu !
This will reduce bugs (Disable Notifications for Apps, etc...) and brings back features like Kuaipan Cloud Storage.

I will let you know when its ready to be released but I think next 4.11.28 will still be xiaomi.eu based.

By the way : Yesterday my MiBand arrived and I'm loving it :) :) :) Working perfectly with Mi2S and sMIUI ♥♥♥
Advance wishes, till then can you please provide us solution for the ringtone issue (Does not loops when receiving a call)

Actually Im using sMIUI 4.11.21 and I don't have problems with notification anymore. But screenshot sound and ringtone loops seem to be present.

That could be the problem, maybe you had a bad flash once and the cwm zip doesnt overwrite this empty file.
Try to remove that file and flash the zip again.

Please report back

I try delete the bad file, but its did not help. Finally, I did a (Super) clean install:

Install fastboot rom 4.4 (erase everything except storage)
Install cwm (tdb off)
Install sMiui

and now all works.

I install all mod, (cpu limit 1200 ; xperia keyboard ; remove xiaomi framework) this all essential and useful.

Come on, keep it up! Nice work!

Here is an experimental release based on official xiaomi MIUI 4.11.21 for flashaholics who would like to help me with testing ( Im currently very busy ).

sMIUI_v6_5.11.21_aries.zip

Please dont flash this over your daily ROM, do full backup and restore after testing or use TDB system 2 to test it !!!
It currently doesnt have gapps included and is not recommended for daily usage. It differs a lot from previous sMIUI build!!

It includes following languages:
  • German
  • Italian
  • Russian
  • English
  • Chinese
  • Croatian
  • Dutch
  • French
  • Greek
  • Hungarian
  • Macedonian
  • Norwegian
  • Polish
  • Spanish
  • Turkish
  • Vietnam
Please test for bugs like
  • Adding System Widgets doesnt work
  • No Ringtone loop on calls
  • No Ringtone Selection in Alarms
  • did I forgot one ... ?
Thanks for your help and happy flashing !

Last edited:
I try delete the bad file, but its did not help. Finally, I did a (Super) clean install:

Install fastboot rom 4.4 (erase everything except storage)
Install cwm (tdb off)
Install sMiui

and now all works.

I install all mod, (cpu limit 1200 ; xperia keyboard ; remove xiaomi framework) this all essential and useful.

Come on, keep it up! Nice work!

Good to hear you finally got it working.
Im glad you like it :)

Here is an experimental release based on official xiaomi MIUI 4.11.21 for flashaholics who would like to help me with testing ( Im currently very busy ).

Please dont flash this over your daily ROM, do full backup and restore after testing or use TDB system 2 to test it !!!
It currently doesnt have gapps included and is not recommended for daily usage. It differs a lot from previous sMIUI build!!

• German
  • Italian
  • Russian
  • English
  • Chinese
  • Croatian
  • Dutch
  • French
  • Greek
  • Hungarian
  • Macedonian
  • Norwegian
  • Polish
  • Spanish
  • Turkish
  • Vietnam
  • did I forgot one ... ?

German! YEAH! will try!

Currently i'm on your latest build 4.11.21 and some applications block and then close by themselves without doing something wrong.. The phone shutdown alone sometimes... They are some lags..

(Sorry for my english)

• German
  • Italian
  • Russian
  • English
  • Chinese
  • Croatian
  • Dutch
  • French
  • Greek
  • Hungarian
  • Macedonian
  • Norwegian
  • Polish
  • Spanish
  • Turkish
  • Vietnam
  • did I forgot one ... ?

Bugs tested:
1. Adding system widgets doesnt work - confirmed
2. No Rightone selection in alarms - confirmed, the clock FC when try to set ringtone
3. Notification bug - no more bug
4. No 2nd phone to test the ringtone loop on calls...

Minor flaw:
1. the Font there seems weird, especially for ößäü etc. Seems the MIUI Font need to be deleted, i will try it after install RE. --------- Yes, just delete all the Miui*****.ttf files in system/font menu, restart your phone, and you will get the normal but beautiful uniform font in every AOSP android system.
2. no gapps for now XD.
3. even it is a fresh new flash, you can feel it is not so smooth as the normal sMIUI version.
4. oh! 5*5 seconds to confirm the root access for one app T_T (I know it is from the official Version XD)

Big PRO against miui.com official MIUI:
1. German language supported
2. ößäü in music app supported

If you want to test a bug, just let me know. I will keep this MIUI in sys1.

Last edited:
Bugs tested:
1. Adding system widgets doesnt work - confirmed
2. No Rightone selection in alarms - confirmed, the clock FC when try to set ringtone
3. Notification bug - no more bug
4. No 2nd phone to test the ringtone loop on calls...

Minor flaw:
1. the Font there seems weird, especially for ößäü etc. Seems the MIUI Font need to be deleted, i will try it after install RE. --------- Yes, just delete all the Miui*****.ttf files in system/font menu, restart your phone, and you will get the normal but beautiful uniform font in every AOSP android system.
2. no gapps for now XD.
3. even it is a fresh new flash, you can feel it is not so smooth as the normal sMIUI version.
4. oh! 5*5 seconds to confirm the root access for one app T_T (I know it is from the official Version XD)

Big PRO against miui.com official MIUI:
1. German language supported
2. ößäü in music app supported

If you want to test a bug, just let me know. I will keep this MIUI in sys1.
But notification bug was also absent in 4.11.21. I'm using it now and I can remove/add any app from notification area and remove/add any app to status bar shade.

But notification bug was also absent in 4.11.21. I'm using it now and I can remove/add any app from notification area and remove/add any app to status bar shade.

I have it though... maybe it is becuz I flashed it over the last version.

Hey guys, i have some info on what we call notification bug - can not add or remove from notification area. it works for me, but i need to confirm it, so please try it
1. go to "security" apps
2.go to "permission"
3. click gear sign in top right corner
4. make sure it is ON
5. now, try add or remove notification, it should stick to what we choose

it works for me, and i guess it is some protection not bug

Hey guys, i have some info on what we call notification bug - can not add or remove from notification area. it works for me, but i need to confirm it, so please try it
1. go to "security" apps
2.go to "permission"
4. make sure it is ON

Thank u! That is it!

You will never have a 100 % block with hosts blocking. The AdBlocker im providing is updated almost daily and I give you always the latest up to date version

Yeah I know... However, are you using the same hosts (adblocker) from wiui? Didn't saw those ads with it.

And before I forget, today I got around 3hours and 21minutes screen on time before charging the battery. Not as good as WiUi (around 4 hours) but you're on the right way.

Nice work! Keep it up! I'll see if next week I can get you a beer.

I have it though... maybe it is becuz I flashed it over the last version.

1. go to "security" apps
2.go to "permission"
4. make sure it is ON

Thank u! That is it!
Still no problem with my 4.11.21 (I already had that option "on", since I had to remove some apps' messaging permissions). I can control which app is shown or not, and after I leave settings and even reboot the phone the settings are stick to what I chose. I also flashed this ROM on top of the previous one, and it shouldn't be an issue. Maybe that issue is reappearing in 5.11.21 which I haven't yet checked.

Still no problem with my 4.11.21 (I already had that option "on", since I had to remove some apps' messaging permissions). I can control which app is shown or not, and after I leave settings and even reboot the phone the settings are stick to what I chose. I also flashed this ROM on top of the previous one, and it shouldn't be an issue. Maybe that issue is reappearing in 5.11.21 which I haven't yet checked.
no, i mean, i think the factory default is off, therefore the "bug" happen
so, the solution is to switch it to on
if yours is on already then you should have no problem with notification. if you want to test the bug, try it with "off"

no, i mean, i think the factory default is off, therefore the "bug" happen
so, the solution is to switch it to on
if yours is on already then you should have no problem with notification. if you want to test the bug, try it with "off"
Ok now I understand why I don't get the bug. But the problem is I don't want to take it off because I have to control the permissions of the apps. I mean permission to change whether app shows in notification or not is also changing the permissions of the app; so I think those two are someway linked, and if you don't want to control permissions of the apps, then you also don't have permission to control whether it shows in notification or not. Am I wrong? I mean that shouldn't be a bug, but a simple rule.
And if you mean if I keep it on, I wouldn't have that "bug", then I'm good to go ;)
thanx :)

please help me for the ringtone issue. Is it possible to change phone.apk in this release with WIUI/Official phone.apk? If so plz guide me.

please help me for the ringtone issue. Is it possible to change phone.apk in this release with WIUI/Official phone.apk? If so plz guide me.
This is a bug made by xiaomi, please use sMIUI 4.11.14 if you cant stand it or wait for next release, maybe they fixed it.

Yeah I know... However, are you using the same hosts (adblocker) from wiui? Didn't saw those ads with it.

And before I forget, today I got around 3hours and 21minutes screen on time before charging the battery. Not as good as WiUi (around 4 hours) but you're on the right way.

Nice work! Keep it up! I'll see if next week I can get you a beer.
I dont know what functions wajk used for wiui but Im adding the AdAway AdBlocker directly into the ROM.

Experimental Version 5.11.26

sMIUI_v6_5.11.26_aries.zip

now with Google Apps included, removed unneeded Xiaomi Stuff and further tuning!

Still have some problems with recompiling, so not all Apps are fully translated !

Please report back if you see any bugs !!