[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

new CWM versions use minivold to mount sdcard. Unfortunately this takes some more time but I can't do anything about it.

How do I install the recovery if I still have Mi Recovery and Miui? I've done it before but I guess I've forgotten how!

just flashing from mirecovery doesn't work (verification failed), also installing from the security app doesn't work.(System update failed)

How do I install the recovery if I still have Mi Recovery and Miui? I've done it before but I guess I've forgotten how!

just flashing from mirecovery doesn't work (verification failed), also installing from the security app doesn't work.(System update failed)
rename zip to update.zip and update system

That's what I figured but doesn't work, I get a verification failed message.

I'll try downloading again.

Edit: appears every zip I download on the phone gets corrupt, downloaded it on the PC and works now :) Thanks!

That's what I figured but doesn't work, I get a verification failed message.

I'll try downloading again.

Edit: appears every zip I download on the phone gets corrupt, downloaded it on the PC and works now :) Thanks!
Flash via fastboot

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

new CWM versions use minivold to mount sdcard. Unfortunately this takes some more time but I can't do anything about it.
well, no problem at all but why switch from this minivoid if it is so slow? (the question isn't foor you but for the coder of cwm :D)

m1cha uhm why is changed the choice for system 1 and 2? cwm change or your choice?

well, no problem at all but why switch from this minivoid if it is so slow? (the question isn't foor you but for the coder of cwm :D)

m1cha uhm why is changed the choice for system 1 and 2? cwm change or your choice?
Cuz it looks like grub (he told me XP) and it was much easier to manage and more professional :) and ofc, it was useful for ota updates

- because minivold simplifies things alot.(for devs :p )
- basically same reason and I seriously thought it's useless to put this choice everywhere.

@M1cha did you make the dual boot switch apk? If yes, how can I achieve with sh script boot to other system by the tdb ?

Send from tapatalk space....

i find it disables the true dualboot after I restore system from a backup. Pls get it fixed. Btw 6.0.3.2 do well.

Did I read it right that it's necessary to update recovery to install the newest CM builds?

How to update cwm properly if I have previous version installed?
Should I get back the stock recovery and install again newest version of cwm?

i had a bug with the latest update (15.03). when i flashed it, for some reason it disabled TDB, so i had to enable it again. this did not happen with the last but one update (13.03_2). anyhow, everything is working perfectly!!! :)

@graw2 just read the post above yours ;)
THX but I think it is not so simple. What system partition should I install/update the new version of CWM? If I have installed the previous version on system2 and I am updating CWM to system1, than I will have two different version of CWM. I cannot remember what system partition I used for installing CWM previously.