MULTI 5.2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway to turn off the sound when charging?
I've got 3 choices, because I think your question is not yet completed ;)

1. Turn off all sounds
2. Turn on Do Not Disturb mode
3. Turn phone off, it will wake up for the alarm

Reactions: graw2
I've got 3 choices, because I think your question is not yet completed ;)

1. Turn off all sounds
2. Turn on Do Not Disturb mode
3. Turn phone off, it will wake up for the alarm

... based on your answer, I can tell my question wasnt clear heh. I definitely dont want to do any of those 3 options!

I was referring to the sound the phone makes when you connect (and disconnect) the USB cable. I just came from v5, so these are a bit new/annoying to me :p

2. the number you have calling is busy AND it has call waiting disabled -> you should hear busy tone via ear speaker, and you should see "busy" displayed on the screen. NEWER WORKED WITH MIUI

3. the number you have calling is busy AND it has call waiting enabled -> you should hear normal ringing tone via ear speaker (no problem with this part), AND you should see "call waiting" displayed on the screen. NEWER WORKED WITH MIUI

For mi all this is WORKING FINE in mi Xiaomi MI4W with the 5.2.6 ,I thing before also .....

2. the number you have calling is busy AND it has call waiting disabled -> you should hear busy tone via ear speaker, and you should see "busy" displayed on the screen. NEWER WORKED WITH MIUI

3. the number you have calling is busy AND it has call waiting enabled -> you should hear normal ringing tone via ear speaker (no problem with this part), AND you should see "call waiting" displayed on the screen. NEWER WORKED WITH MIUI

For mi all this is WORKING FINE in mi Xiaomi MI4W with the 5.2.6 ,I thing before also .....
First of all thank you very much for your feedback! Nice to see it is working on Mi4 but it has never worked with Mi2/2s. Confirmed by all Mi2S users in Hungary. This issue is existing from the beginning, I have reported it many times but nothing has changed so far.

...and no any answer by developers regarding this top priority issue.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
In the Dutch rom (and maybe in other languages), if add a person, or edit him, and then add a birthday, the title is in Chinese and the names of the months aren't visible (only "Month, Month... is shown instead of January, February...). See the screenshot.

Is this a rom issue or a translation issue (because not even january etc is shown) ?

If it's a translation issue, where can I report this?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-12-19-22-23.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-12-19-22-23.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 448
... based on your answer, I can tell my question wasnt clear heh. I definitely dont want to do any of those 3 options!

I was referring to the sound the phone makes when you connect (and disconnect) the USB cable. I just came from v5, so these are a bit new/annoying to me
It is not an issue it is nothing! Is it really disturbing you a solid beep when you connect the charger to the phone?! It is not beeping continously during charging (if it were like this, I would understand)! We should concentrate serious issues, not like this...

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
My phone is redmi 2 lte, I have just up to rom 5.2.6 and I have problem with notification. I can't receive message from apps like facebook, viber, kakaotalk,.. while my phone on standby until I open it. Can anyone help me?
Sorry for my bad english.

Status
Not open for further replies.