English CWM for Xiaomi Hongmi ( TD- WCDMA) BUGS: IN SOME VERSIONS BACKUP DON'T WORK

The version 2 is the same as the factory. Do you understand?

Enviado desde mi 2013023 mediante Tapatalk

Ishy tries to build a Recovery using the boot.img the 3.11.29 WCDMA ¿No?
I perform the tests, I ask my English patience.

Ishy tries to build a Recovery using the boot.img the 3.11.29 WCDMA ¿No?
I perform the tests, I ask my English patience.

Understanded...the problem is i haven't the device...tell me if you have success. After you can try also with the touch recovery. When you have done, upload the recovery to a hosting site and send me the link, and i will add to the first post (with credits) thank you.

Try rebooting the computer and change usb port...important, the phone is in debug usb mode? you can activate in developer option. Help from other user was really good, the recovery is for all, so please help, the instructions are very simple :)

The MTKtools not recognize my phone

I have already installed drivers
Try rebooting the computer and change usb port...important, the phone is in debug usb mode? you can activate in developer option. Help from other user was really good, the recovery is for all, so please help, the instructions are very simple :)

I have WCDMA version. MTk Droid Tools works fine. i have CWM 5 non touch recovery flashed in my phone. CWM 5 boots in ENG. langague. CTR tools not working. Its says my phone not detected (why, MTK droid works fine), its only for Mediatek devices. I have tried 2 USB ports.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67077718/HM2013023_131130__boot_patched_131205-111619.img
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67077718/HM2013023_131130__recovery_131205-111619.img
Great thanks for help! Link with credits added! I've made the touch version, if you want, you can try it and report if work thank you

My model is a XIAOMI Red Rice HM2013022 / firmware miui-hbj2-0

It's rooted. I installed MobileUncle with root permissions, and also tried both recoverys for TD, but they haven't been recognized as valid recovery updates.

What I'm doing wrong? Thanks
Rename in recovery.img and try again, tested from another user and it work.

Thank you for your answer. It was a fake.

From my home forum known Touch version CWM 6 works fine.Tested WCDMA CWM 6 recovery

Odoslané z môjho Xioami Hongmi
An user report the CWM touch wcdma wipes the IMEI, in your test the recovery have wiped the IMEI?

Hello,

CWM V6 TOUCH BASED WCDMA VERSION no works installation from SD card on XIAOMI Red Rice WCDMA
SD card no detected

Eliote

Hello,

CWM V6 TOUCH BASED WCDMA VERSION no works installation from SD card on XIAOMI Red Rice WCDMA
SD card no detected

Eliote
Thanks for report, try the voice installation from internal sd card, thank you.

Hello,

SD card no detected

Eliote

Rename file : Hongmi_recovery.img

Hi ishy, first thanks for your work.

I tested CWM 5 and i made a backup, but i have an error while make the backup. This one:

"Error while making a backup image of /data!"