Hyper Os 1.0.1.0 released for Venus (Mi11)

Sorry, now I see it.
Then you pushed the "wipe dalvik" botton before reboot to system?
Yes. If I am not wrong, this only erases cache. It does not have any effect on the data but it is highly recommended by every how-to-guide for updating firmware I have read.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Im on root M1, magisk. After upgrade to Hyper do I have to flash magisk ?or will remain? What abt play integrity? Greetings

So far on my 11 ultra

Here is my full assesment

Battery seems okay , same with charging, I don't use my device without superwallpapers

So this is the very first time since Superwallpapers became a thing , that I am using a device without it

And this is because there a lot of delightful options in the wallet & personalization options

Charging is fast and in 67watts,

Battery drain seems slightly better , I have a whole lot of apps as this is my daily driver

The issue I have is with ram management, there are stutters and lags continuously ,.I felt maybe it was because I was setting up so many apps

So maybe I can give that a pass, but there is lags , stutters , somewhat better once you enable 120hrx refresh rate

I think there is an issue with the messages app, awfully hard to receive messages

Finally I wish there was an option to customise the dynamic island popup that shows when your charging

There are a lot of possibilities

So far , no bootloops and no unexpected shutdowns

Reactions: kearmau5
Mi 11 Venus one thing I noticed when charging to 100%, on Miui 14 after keeping it plugged in after 100% for 10-15mins the power from charger would drop to 0 watts , I have usb c cable that has dispay that shows watts it would drop to 0 watts, but with hyperos which I did clean install even after 30mins of being charged 100% it stays at 0.8watts for battery settings I tried regular charging and optimized charging is it not cutting out to stop overcharging ?

Mi 11 Venus one thing I noticed when charging to 100%, on Miui 14 after keeping it plugged in after 100% for 10-15mins the power from charger would drop to 0 watts , I have usb c cable that has dispay that shows watts it would drop to 0 watts, but with hyperos which I did clean install even after 30mins of being charged 100% it stays at 0.8watts for battery settings I tried regular charging and optimized charging is it not cutting out to stop overcharging ?
Wat

will try to explain in simple terms

when phone charge has reached 100% and you keep it plugged in charger , its not really 100% charged thats to save battery lifespan , if you keep it plugged in after 15-25mins the power draw should stop from charger, it doesnt seem to do it on HyperOS just stays 0.8watts

On Miui 14 power draw would be 0 watts from charger after 15-25mins with charger still plugged in after reaching 100%

You only know this if you use USB cable with watts display or wall plug that shows watts being used

my guess is HyperOS isnt idling as good and makes sense as I noticed the battery life isnt as good, oh well hoping future updates can improve it

find it funny changelog mentions about lower power and improved battery

Last edited:
Im having a weird bug. When the screen goes dim before sleep, if I touch the screen, it does not get bright again, stays very dim. I have to lock and unlock the phone for it to recover the brightness. Mi 11 venus

Last edited:
So far on my 11 ultra

Here is my full assesment

Battery seems okay , same with charging, I don't use my device without superwallpapers

So this is the very first time since Superwallpapers became a thing , that I am using a device without it

And this is because there a lot of delightful options in the wallet & personalization options

Charging is fast and in 67watts,

Battery drain seems slightly better , I have a whole lot of apps as this is my daily driver

The issue I have is with ram management, there are stutters and lags continuously ,.I felt maybe it was because I was setting up so many apps

So maybe I can give that a pass, but there is lags , stutters , somewhat better once you enable 120hrx refresh rate

I think there is an issue with the messages app, awfully hard to receive messages

Finally I wish there was an option to customise the dynamic island popup that shows when your charging

There are a lot of possibilities

So far , no bootloops and no unexpected shutdowns

Mi 11 Pro here. Confirm that it seems to lag and stutter a lot. Didn't happened before in MIUI.

Also seems to overheat more...

guys, we only wanted feedback for Mi 11 (VENUS) ONLY !
other mi 11 series bugs can be posted on a separate thread just to keep track of bugs on the same device and to not conflict issues between models

will try to explain in simple terms

when phone charge has reached 100% and you keep it plugged in charger , its not really 100% charged thats to save battery lifespan , if you keep it plugged in after 15-25mins the power draw should stop from charger, it doesnt seem to do it on HyperOS just stays 0.8watts

On Miui 14 power draw would be 0 watts from charger after 15-25mins with charger still plugged in after reaching 100%

You only know this if you use USB cable with watts display or wall plug that shows watts being used

my guess is HyperOS isnt idling as good and makes sense as I noticed the battery life isnt as good, oh well hoping future updates can improve it

find it funny changelog mentions about lower power and improved battery
It will always use power, maybe 400mA from the wall at 100%.

It will always use power, maybe 400mA from the wall at 100%.
wall plug power display / usb wattage display say otherwise and I have compared Miui 14 and HyperOS, Miui 14 drops to 0watts, anyway my own thinking is hyperos is using more power when in idle compared to Miui 14 which adds up because I get worse battery life on HyperOS than I did with Miui 14

both setups are the same as are settings, I would actually say I have less installed on Hyperos and I did clean install

Last edited:
guys, we only wanted feedback for Mi 11 (VENUS) ONLY !
other mi 11 series bugs can be posted on a separate thread just to keep track of bugs on the same device and to not conflict issues between models
works fine not noticed any bugs or crashes, but noticed the battery life is worse I even did clean install of hyperos

Reactions: kearmau5
works fine not noticed any bugs or crashes, but noticed the battery life is worse I even did clean install of hyperos
Yes i know you already buddy, thanks, i remember that you changed that battery with that i fixit one( i really dont expect the battery performance to be any better that the way it is now, but i hope battery drain overnight has decreased)

otherwise we just didn't want the users of Mi11 Pro and Ultra to stick their nose here and report unrelated bugs that does not concern us venus users.

Yes i know you already buddy, thanks, i remember that you changed that battery with that i fixit one( i really dont expect the battery performance to be any better that the way it is now, but i hope battery drain overnight has decreased)

otherwise we just didn't want the users of Mi11 Pro and Ultra to stick their nose here and report unrelated bugs that does not concern us venus users.
Well I can say the battery life is worse compared to miui 14 . Maybe will be update to fix it or someone know what to do . Before I could easily make it into late evening with around 30-40% left now it's like 15-20%

I should have waited and stayed on miui 14

Well I can say the battery life is worse compared to miui 14 . Maybe will be update to fix it or someone know what to do . Before I could easily make it into late evening with around 30-40% left now it's like 15-20%

I should have waited and stayed on miui 14
so you are talking about endurance during the day?
and how is the overnight situation ?

Battery drain, high performance though. Very fast OS

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-22-20-35-24-233_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-22-20-35-24-233_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Sad
Reactions: snow1
I'm not seeing any performance difference between miui 14 or hyperos, only much higher battery draining on hyperos

Waiting for update hoping it solves it

how are others experience with battery life , had it for over week on Mi 11, I did clean install and the battery drain is very high :( hoping for update to fix it or just flash back Miui 14 but I cant be bothered doing clean install again

mi 11 is 3 years old I replaced the battery few months ago, plan was to keep it another year was close to buying Oneplus 12 CN version with oxygen flashed but will see whats out next year

how are others experience with battery life , had it for over week on Mi 11, I did clean install and the battery drain is very high :( hoping for update to fix it or just flash back Miui 14 but I cant be bothered doing clean install again

mi 11 is 3 years old I replaced the battery few months ago, plan was to keep it another year was close to buying Oneplus 12 CN version with oxygen flashed but will see whats out next year
i think that it might be a battery issue since no body complains about battery so far, they both cleaned and dirty flashed the rom