Installation / update of system applications through apk

FabioGatica

Members
Mar 12, 2024
Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is any way to update system applications by downloading the apk since it tells me "it cannot be installed from unofficial media"
I try to keep up to date with app updates, I tried downloading the Google package installer but it doesn't work.
My mobile is a redmi note 11 NFC android 13 and I installed xiaomi.eu version MIUI 14.0.6
thank you

Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is any way to update system applications by downloading the apk since it tells me "it cannot be installed from unofficial media"
I try to keep up to date with app updates, I tried downloading the Google package installer but it doesn't work.
My mobile is a redmi note 11 NFC android 13 and I installed xiaomi.eu version MIUI 14.0.6
thank you

You are not supposed to update the system apps of the ROM.
Yes, maybe true, but my phone not getting new updates anymore (K30 Pro Zoom - lmi), and last update released 5 Dec 2023 shows that 3 system apps (Mi Browser, Mi Music and Mi Video) want update via Play Store. Just want to get rid of that as it can't update due to being a system app.