[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this mod having navigation bar size changer ? Can i change navigation size ?

Sent From GOoGle NeXus Powered by Paranoid®

FYI for now it doesnt work, ( Crespo one ) it causes bootloop, I can give you logcat if you want to ;)

No, just saying, that crespo ( that is compatible with i9000 in many cases ) doesnt work on I9000 :) ( But it's not enteded for )
If you just flash control panel crespo into your GT-I9000 ROM, then yes for sure you'll get bootloop because you completely replace GT-I9000's frameworks with the crespo one. The GT-I9000 ROM dev needs to 'port' / 'merge' the control panel changes into the crespo frameworks, so it is not just simply replace some files. :D

If you just flash control panel crespo into your GT-I9000 ROM, then yes for sure you'll get bootloop because you completely replace GT-I9000's frameworks with the crespo one. The GT-I9000 ROM dev needs to 'port' / 'merge' the control panel changes into the crespo frameworks, so it is not just simply replace some files. :D

I know , but I was answering for KingSoft :p
BTW if you have steps how to for porting it to i9000 I can try :)

I know , but I was answering for KingSoft :p
BTW if you have steps how to for porting it to i9000 I can try :)
No, but basically the tutorial for rom porting can be applied for all devices. Better wait for MIUI V5 since somehow Xiaomi promises a better support for porting rom.

It seems to work great ! :)
Does I have authorisation to integrate it to my translated ROM ? It will be cool ! :D
Of course with right credits :D

Reactions: fusionjack
Status
Not open for further replies.