[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please make support this app to our Galaxy Nexus

Sent From GOoGle NeXus Powered by Paranoid®

Really Nexus supports this Contol Panel ? someone told it doesnt supports.. i use miuiandroid Rom itslf. Can we change the size of navigation bar ?

I installed your latest miui control panel for 3.2.1 on my galaxy nexus.. but onscreen navigation bar size could not be reduced .. I opened your app called control panel , it showing that onscreen button doesn't have.... :( why ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I installed your latest miui control panel for 3.2.1 on my galaxy nexus.. but onscreen navigation bar size could not be reduced .. I opened your app called control panel , it showing that onscreen button doesn't have.... :( why ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
onscreen button is disabled on nexus devices because it has already onscreen button by default.
not sure though if the resizing function is also working for it...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

onscreen button is disabled on nexus devices because it has already onscreen button by default.
not sure though if the resizing function is also working for it...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
No its not working ... Please make it functional... Thanks allot for your hard work... :)

yeah i know it is not working because the whole onscreen function is disabled. what i was trying to say is if i just enable the resizing function, whether it'll work or not...which device are you using? crespo?

yeah i know it is not working because the whole onscreen function is disabled. what i was trying to say is if i just enable the resizing function, whether it'll work or not...which device are you using? crespo?
I'm using maguro nexus ... :)

i installed it but i dont understand how i change things, such as the carrier name?
I see its working, i.e i have extended power menu
im using mi2 3.2.1

Hope you will look into the problem and you will find the way to resize the Navigation bar.. Thank you

i installed it but i dont understand how i change things, such as the carrier name?
I see its working, i.e i have extended power menu
im using mi2 3.2.1
if you flash control panel full package, also not only the multilang package of control panel, then you'll find a new app ControlPanel.apk in your home screen. With this app you can set the carrier label.

Go to the /system/app with any explorer app like ES File Explorer and change the permission of the ControlPanel.apk to "rw-r--r--". (The same permission like other system app)
Reboot and you should see the app. :)
I didn't do this in my root explorer ? Is that even i should do ?

I didn't do this in my root explorer ? Is that even i should do ?

actually, the updater-script should set the permission, but somehow for some users it fails. so, you need to give permission manually.

actually, the updater-script should set the permission, but somehow for some users it fails. so, you need to give permission manually.
No i gave permission... ;) but still nav bar resize is not working

I used to use the Miui Control Panel before and worked in any device as long the compatible releases...

Coming for 3.2.8:
  • Re-integrated landscape SMS rotation mod.
  • Fixed ControlPanel.apk permission in some devices.
  • Added On-Screen button resize function for maguro. (Experimental)
  • Added ability to flash Control Panel from Updater app for Mi-1 and Mi-2. (Experimental and thanks to Acid!)
  • Updated GT-N7000's surface flinger lib to fix CRT-Off flicker

Status
Not open for further replies.