Need some things to clarify regarding the latest Xiaomi bootloader unlock update

Sep 12, 2023
So, I was going to upgrade to Xiaomi 14 / 14 Pro series, but after hearing the new statement of Xiaomi regarding bootloader unlock I'm hesitating and worried as my 14 pro is already leaving China on it's way to me, so I cannot cancel the order. So I have multiple questions
1) Can Xiaomi 14 series still be unlocked outside of China in the old way (at least for now)?
2) Is unlocking bootloader dead on Xiaomis now (at least new ones) or there will be possible workarounds? (Asking mainly about chinese variants of devices because never got myself nor feel like to overpay 1.5 of the value to acquire a global variant)
3) Will Xiaomi.eu development continue regardless the changes we are getting
4) As a Xiaomi 13 Ultra user, running unlocked bootloader global MIUI, will I be getting OTA update to HyperOS and what are possible ways of updating it in the future, will there be official fastboot hyperos roms from Xiaomi? (Asking because I was planning to hand out my Xiaomi 13u to a sibling and they want global firmware because it updates through the OTA)

So, I was going to upgrade to Xiaomi 14 / 14 Pro series, but after hearing the new statement of Xiaomi regarding bootloader unlock I'm hesitating and worried as my 14 pro is already leaving China on it's way to me, so I cannot cancel the order. So I have multiple questions
1) Can Xiaomi 14 series still be unlocked outside of China in the old way (at least for now)?
2) Is unlocking bootloader dead on Xiaomis now (at least new ones) or there will be possible workarounds? (Asking mainly about chinese variants of devices because never got myself nor feel like to overpay 1.5 of the value to acquire a global variant)
3) Will Xiaomi.eu development continue regardless the changes we are getting
4) As a Xiaomi 13 Ultra user, running unlocked bootloader global MIUI, will I be getting OTA update to HyperOS and what are possible ways of updating it in the future, will there be official fastboot hyperos roms from Xiaomi? (Asking because I was planning to hand out my Xiaomi 13u to a sibling and they want global firmware because it updates through the OTA)
1. 1. It is still unclear at this time what was the reason for canceling the unlocking of the bootloader, because the official data protection justification is a version that everyone displays.. So the future is uncertain.
2. There will probably be some unlocking solutions, but they will appear over time and will be somewhat difficult.
3. I hope that xiaomi.Eu will continue development.
4. It depends on how much you want the xiaomi 14 pro

I have the Chinese Xiaomi 14 Pro. It's a great phone but I really would prefer a global rom. Let me say it is one of the fastest phones I have ever used. The cameras are very good and the O/S is very good.

I have the Chinese Xiaomi 14 Pro. It's a great phone but I really would prefer a global rom. Let me say it is one of the fastest phones I have ever used. The cameras are very good and the O/S is very good.
Xiaomi 14 pro Global OS d ont exist in this moment.
Your have now Xiaomi HiperOS EU xiaomi.eu_multi_SHENNONG_OS1.0.23.11.17.DEV_os1-14
Your device's bootloader must be unlocked
The EU version has always been better than the Xiaomi Global versions.