Outlook Exchange account keeps "expiring" using Mi Mail

lkingston

Members
Dec 9, 2020
Hi,

I love my Mi 10 Ultra but lately, between Google stopping GPay and now my Outlook Exhange mail account stops connecting to the exchange server using my Mi Mail application.

I keep getting "account credentials expired" or " sign in again" messages but even when I do that, it keeps saying the information is wrong.
If I leave it for a day, set up the email account in Mi Mail again, it will work .... until it doesn't in a few hours or so.

I was running the latest ROM for MIUI 14 CAS and yesterday I wiped everything and went back to MIUI 13 to see if it made a difference and it didn't, same "expired" issue occurred about 12 - 18hrs later.

I set up my Outlook Exchange account on an old Samsung S6 and it hasn't missed a beat and stays logged in an operating so could there be something specifically related to the XAIOMI Mi Mail app? I also tried updating it to the latest Mi Mail APK but the same occurred.

Unfortunately I am not a genius with Android like many of you guys and girls in this community so I can only do some of the basic mods with my phone with instruction.

I really don't want to stick my Mi 10 Ultra in the draw and just succumb to the mainsteam Samsung phones so any advice that can help me resolve this issue with Outlook Exchange (and anything further on getting GPay to stay working) would be extremely appreciated.

Many thanks

Lee