Poco F3: upgrade MIUI 14 to HyperOS

escaner

Members
Nov 30, 2016
I see that we already have HyperOS stable for Poco F3. Thanks, xiaomi.eu people!
I am not getting the upgrade on OTA, will it eventually come or I should follow another way to upgrade? Is it just download and install with TWRP?
If anyone has done the upgrade I would appreciate some feedback
Thank you!

Reactions: mankokoma
I see that we already have HyperOS stable for Poco F3. Thanks, xiaomi.eu people!
I am not getting the upgrade on OTA, will it eventually come or I should follow another way to upgrade? Is it just download and install with TWRP?
If anyone has done the upgrade I would appreciate some feedback
Thank you!
I have HyperOS for the Poco F3. Most things seem to work ok but certain banking apps won't log in. I didn't realise it was a beta version. It needs an update very soon to resolve the banking problems

Reactions: escaner
I have HyperOS for the Poco F3. Most things seem to work ok but certain banking apps won't log in. I didn't realise it was a beta version. It needs an update very soon to resolve the banking problems
Thanks for your reply.
Are you sure it is beta? I see it under stable releases:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...xiaomi.eu/HyperOS-STABLE-RELEASES/HyperOS1.0/
xiaomi.eu_multi_ALIOTH_OS1.0.3.0.TKHCNXM_os1-13.zip

BTW, could you explain how you installed it? Just download + TWRP?
Thanks!

Thanks for your reply.
Are you sure it is beta? I see it under stable releases:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...xiaomi.eu/HyperOS-STABLE-RELEASES/HyperOS1.0/
xiaomi.eu_multi_ALIOTH_OS1.0.3.0.TKHCNXM_os1-13.zip

BTW, could you explain how you installed it? Just download + TWRP?
Thanks!
Not being terribly 'with it' about phone technology, I assumed it was a beta version - sounds like I was wrong in that respect. I had a message last week telling me that a new update was available. Unusually I had to download it and then install. Since then I can't login to two of my banking apps using biometric data despite switching the feature on and off several times. I note that other people are having the same problems.