Poco F3: upgrade MIUI 14 to HyperOS

escaner

Members
Nov 30, 2016
I see that we already have HyperOS stable for Poco F3. Thanks, xiaomi.eu people!
I am not getting the upgrade on OTA, will it eventually come or I should follow another way to upgrade? Is it just download and install with TWRP?
If anyone has done the upgrade I would appreciate some feedback
Thank you!

Reactions: mankokoma
I see that we already have HyperOS stable for Poco F3. Thanks, xiaomi.eu people!
I am not getting the upgrade on OTA, will it eventually come or I should follow another way to upgrade? Is it just download and install with TWRP?
If anyone has done the upgrade I would appreciate some feedback
Thank you!
I have HyperOS for the Poco F3. Most things seem to work ok but certain banking apps won't log in. I didn't realise it was a beta version. It needs an update very soon to resolve the banking problems

Reactions: escaner
I have HyperOS for the Poco F3. Most things seem to work ok but certain banking apps won't log in. I didn't realise it was a beta version. It needs an update very soon to resolve the banking problems
Thanks for your reply.
Are you sure it is beta? I see it under stable releases:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...xiaomi.eu/HyperOS-STABLE-RELEASES/HyperOS1.0/
xiaomi.eu_multi_ALIOTH_OS1.0.3.0.TKHCNXM_os1-13.zip

BTW, could you explain how you installed it? Just download + TWRP?
Thanks!

Thanks for your reply.
Are you sure it is beta? I see it under stable releases:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...xiaomi.eu/HyperOS-STABLE-RELEASES/HyperOS1.0/
xiaomi.eu_multi_ALIOTH_OS1.0.3.0.TKHCNXM_os1-13.zip

BTW, could you explain how you installed it? Just download + TWRP?
Thanks!
Not being terribly 'with it' about phone technology, I assumed it was a beta version - sounds like I was wrong in that respect. I had a message last week telling me that a new update was available. Unusually I had to download it and then install. Since then I can't login to two of my banking apps using biometric data despite switching the feature on and off several times. I note that other people are having the same problems.

I dirty flashed it over the last miui stable via TWRP as any miui before. No problem here, all banking and wallet is working with fingerprint and the battery lasts longer than before. I don't like the permission settings for the apps, more confusing now, but that's not a catastrophe... No, everything is good so far.