POCO X3 Pro stuck in bootloop even after reparation of the fles

matalena

Members
Apr 23, 2024
Hi,
Two days ago my Poco X3 Pro, as I was playing a game, froze and switched off. Since then it' has been in bootloop.
I searched in many forums and tried all sorts of solution pressing buttons, trying to boot in safe mode etc but nothing changed.
Today a local mobile reparation shop changed the flex cable of the power button but also this did not solve the problem. Still in bootloop.
Should I just give up and buy a new phone? Or has anyone here any other suggestion. All that is the forums here I have tried so no need to repeat the same suggestions...
Thanks in advance!

Can you give us more detail about what happened when you tried the safe mode? Because many things can cause bootloop

So it doesn't boot in safe mode? It may be due to power button getting stuck. You can give it a try if you haven't. Try lifting the motherboard

So it doesn't boot in safe mode? It may be due to power button getting stuck. You can give it a try if you haven't. Try lifting the motherboard
Cibillik thanks for your reply. As I said in the initial post, the repair guy opened the phone, changed the flex, he tried to get it to work and I trust he is good at his job. Still it did not work and he was at a loss. It's a shame to waste a good phone like this so I asked here to see if there was something else to do. I already bought a new Xiaomi redmi note 13, still what a shame...
Maybe I should somehow close this thread but don't know how to do that...
Thanks again!