Redmi note 12 4G (Tapas) April ROM Update

bombe

Members
Jan 23, 2024
Recently I received HyperOS ROM Update xiaomi.eu_multi_TOPAZ_OS1.0.4.0.UMGMIXM_4db500e340_os1-14.zip via app updater in my RM Note 12 4G. I noticed that the code should be Taps and is it safe to flash it on my tapas? Current OS is HyperOs 1.0.4.0.UMTMIXM Stable.

Thank you!

Reactions: Snake92
It's alright.

Reactions: bombe
Recently I received HyperOS ROM Update xiaomi.eu_multi_TOPAZ_OS1.0.4.0.UMGMIXM_4db500e340_os1-14.zip via app updater in my RM Note 12 4G. I noticed that the code should be Taps and is it safe to flash it on my tapas? Current OS is HyperOs 1.0.4.0.UMTMIXM Stable.

Thank you!
Me too... Did you?

Me too... Did you?
No worries for it. They merge both Tapas and Topaz ROM into single one. The latest build xiaomi.eu_multi_TOPAZ_OS1.0.4.0.UMGMIXM_4db500e340_os1-14.zip build had been installed via recovery and everything is more smooth than previous build. Hope it work out for ya.

Can I still dirty flash the rom if my device is rooted or do I have to clean flash again? RN 12 4G

Can I still dirty flash the rom if my device is rooted or do I have to clean flash again? RN 12 4G
My device is not rooted and just dirty flashed it. Have not seen problem yet since updated it. IRRC, dirty flashing works out on rooted device too if it is neither downgrading, first time flashing nor updating from old miui ROM ie. MlUl14.

Está tudo bem.
Posso sair da versão do tapas e instalar a versão do topas via fastboot sem problemas e sem perder os dados?estou na versão do tapas UMTMIXM posso atualizar via fastboot para a versão topas UMGMIXM?

Last edited:
Yes. I don't understand why you are asking what is answered in the quote.
Read the rules of this forum: use English.

Sim. Não entendo por que você está perguntando o que está respondido na citação.
Leia as regras deste fórum: use o inglês.
AYes, I was just unsure because the build number is different, but thanks for the help, friend.

Thank you!
HI. I can't update the cleaner app again