New Redmi note 13 pro 5g MIUI14 ROM

Bartuk

Members
Apr 3, 2024
Hello everyone,

I am a experienced user with this kind of stuff but I have never changed a firmware for a phone before.
I bought to my wife a redmi note 13 pro 5g and I have finally had to use the MIUI14 thailand official rom because yours is not working fine for my phone (and I wanted to record calls). My phone is codenamed "garnet" as the software Aida says, and I have tried both garnet MIUI14 roms from xiaomi.eu (moreover they are labeled as suitable for redmi note 13 pro 5g) and once I have installed my phone name changed to redmi note 13 pro (without the 5g label) and calls and network were not working. So I think your garnet rom is not for the 5g version.

I maybe edit the thread with the exact error message. It was something like: can't call, disable airplane mode first.
And after that, you could read another message like radio disabled.

I have checked that my phone is the global one.
Another thing, the link for the bootloader unlocking tool is outdated and is not working.

Greetings.

Bartuk.

If the network does not work for you in xiaomi.eu, just change the "modem".

If the network does not work for you in xiaomi.eu, just change the "modem".
Thanks, I have seen it already but I was not feeling comfortable doing that, I didn't expect issues. I just wanted to report the bug. I'll stay with the oficial thai rom. Ty anyway

HI,

I also solved it on Redmi Note Pro 5g (garnet) with the same problem.
I am in Italy
Operators: Iliad - Tim
I flashed everything for the second time, not the Miui EU 14 Stable Rom but with the modem.img file replaced by the original Miui 14 Global ROM and now everything works perfectly.

My personal advice is to replace only that modem.img file by replacing it with the Global one and flash with the bat file in fastboot, it's easier to do than to explain it.