Req - Data Icon

timpoldo

Members
Sep 9, 2012
Hi, I have a Redmi Note 7 (lavender) and i'm using xiaom.eu ROM 9.5.23

I don't know if this is the right forum to post my question.

I realized that if I deactivate data connection, the E/3G/4G symbol continues to appear neart to GSM signal strength indicator.
In this way there is no possibility to understand whether the data is active or not.
On my previous phone when I deactivated the data I could only see the strength of the signal, and this made me quickly understand that the data was off.

Is it possible to add this feature?

Hi, I have a Redmi Note 7 (lavender) and i'm using xiaom.eu ROM 9.5.23

I don't know if this is the right forum to post my question.

I realized that if I deactivate data connection, the E/3G/4G symbol continues to appear neart to GSM signal strength indicator.
In this way there is no possibility to understand whether the data is active or not.
On my previous phone when I deactivated the data I could only see the strength of the signal, and this made me quickly understand that the data was off.

Is it possible to add this feature?
Actually, there is a way...
When mobile data is enabled, there are up/down traffic arrows next to the signal icon.

Actually, there is a way...
When mobile data is enabled, there are up/down traffic arrows next to the signal icon.

Surely you're right.
But it is also true that the 2 arrows are really tiny....

Is achievable the proposal to make the 3G/4G symbol disappear when the data are turned off?

Surely you're right.
But it is also true that the 2 arrows are really tiny....

Is achievable the proposal to make the 3G/4G symbol disappear when the data are turned off?
Maybe it is achievable, but hardly on my priority list...

Reactions: timpoldo