[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

yes!with cm was impossible...and i made antutu benchmark, whatsapp a lot, call, sms, airbnb and stuff to answer guests ecc...i mean i used really the phone!
Yeah I can confirm the battery is far better with the last version. 3 hour of display on easily, using balanced mode and 3g because we don't have 2g in here.

Reactions: blackcatw81
first time KK, tried today 4.8.1. , upgrading from WIUI 4.4.11 (everything in default installation and with wipes of cache and dalvic)
WLAN (wi-fi) does not working at all, even not starting.
so, I have restored my 4.4.11 backup T_T

Last edited:
first time KK, tried today 4.8.1. upgrading from WIUI 4.4.11 (everithing in default installation and with wipes of cache and dalvic)
WLAN (wi-fi) does not working at all, even not starting.
so, I have restored my 4.4.11 backup T_T
4.4.11 is Android 4.1. Wiui kk is Android 4.4.4. When you upgrade from a different Android version you need a factory reset not only wipe cache and dalvik as it has been said dozen of times. If you want to keep Wiui 4.4.11 you have to do a Nandroid backup of it, enable Tdb in recovery, install Wiui KK and then restore old Wiui backup in the other system.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

barbuti17
any other transitions between oldier versions were stable
in install notes nothing said about factory reset.
I will die for sure in reinstalling and turning all my soft and presets with factory reset.

barbuti17
any other transitions between oldier versions were stable
in install notes nothing said about factory reset.
I will die for sure in reinstalling and turning all my soft and presets with factory reset.
You have no choice, to move from 4.1 to 4.4.4 you must wipe data, cache, dalvik, and I also format /system.
I use titanium backup or go backup to backup the programs and games.

How did you format system with Cwm?
Also, how did you guys get rid of mi cloud unbounded sim message?

@ Oile
Wipe data, cache and Dalvik should be enough. For a better clean you can format the system partition where you want install the new rom. You can find it in the section "Mount... something" in CWM recovery.

Se vuoi ti spiego meglio in pvt.

Last edited:
That is amazing.
Always in balanced and 20 mins in performance when did antutu benchmark. Lot of whatsapp, SMS, 15 mins calls And surfing And lot of mail push. 80 percent Wi-Fi And 20 3g....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-03-12-48-25.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-03-12-48-25.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 298
  • Screenshot_2014-08-03-12-48-34.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-03-12-48-34.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 292
Reactions: Beyaz
@ Oile
Wipe data, cache and Dalvik should be enough. For a better clean you can format the system partition where you want install the new rom. You can find it in the section "Mount... something" in CWM recovery.

Se vuoi ti spiego meglio in pvt.

I completely forgot about the mounting options! Thanks!
About micloud?

I completely forgot about the mounting options! Thanks!
About micloud?
You'r welcome.
About Micloud i don't know cos I don't use it, i'm using Wuala cos it has a perfect synchro with my laptop. So this is one of the apps i delete immediately when i install a new rom.

@Wajk , what kernel is being used in the latest version? replacing the boot.img with the one from 4.6.13 (for Mi2raw app) causes bootlooping, from @oile experience...

Reactions: Tildo
I see kernel is 3.4.10 in information system

I got a bug. If i use recorder built in app when i record then i want to cancel the recorded file from the app it force cloce...is it know bug?

Then why when i open the photocamera app the screen is brighter? and then when i close it it return to normal value

thanks for this rom

why does not every Mi-Tools feature work in MIUI KK? For example the national roaming feature doesnt work, while it worked in MIUI JB.

also, how can i use the old MIUI lockscreen (instead of this mi4 one)?

Everybody has the problem of recordin FC and th camera changin the brightness automathically?
Otherwise rom is fantastic

Reactions: barbuti17